They came to find out why a gnome Challenged Peng and they found Love

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Wonderful!!! I am happy.

Well ... that makes us sad. Is it right that so many should be sad so YOU can be happy? I think not. Fix or do somefink!

In related travel news, I'll be in the wilds of Iowa rubbing shoulders with Presidential candidates for the next few days. I'm not going FOR the Presidential candidates but you can hardly be in Iowa and NOT rub shoulders with one or two ... have you ever SEEN the Des Moines airport? It makes Billings Montana look cosmopolitan.

Joe

Hey Joe, don't forget to drink some Ethanol while In Iowa. Number one, its good for the Iowa economy because they grow corn there....and second if you drink enough of it, it will kill you. A win-win for all involved.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

In related travel news, I'll be in the wilds of Iowa rubbing shoulders with Presidential candidates for the next few days. I'm not going FOR the Presidential candidates but you can hardly be in Iowa and NOT rub shoulders with one or two ... have you ever SEEN the Des Moines airport? It makes Billings Montana look cosmopolitan.

Joe

Say hi to Hillary for us.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

NO RULES DAMNIT! NO RULES!

And look what it's spawned ... mensch drags our own fair Queen YK2 to the altar curse him.

mensch for the luv of Gawd!

mensch!

It's a world gone mad.

My Dear Emma ... one word ... annullment ... trust us, we know him better than you do.

mensch!

Joe

p.s. Mind you Her Majesty looks radiant ... I suspect drugs were used to induce that effect, and not the good kind.

I can only agree. mensch? Frigging mensch?

Feh.

I mean, look around. Dear Emma could have married any of the other fine lads in the Pool. They would have thrown themselves at her feet With the possible exception of Sturmy, and even that could probably have been accomplished with the proper choice of shoes.

{looks around Pool}

Oh.

Congrats mensch, you really beat out some tough competition.

YK2, all the best and make him buy you that Palace!

{Or at the very least, a better computer with T3 access to other forums. Just saying…}

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

NO RULES DAMNIT! NO RULES!

And look what it's spawned ... mensch drags our own fair Queen YK2 to the altar curse him.

mensch for the luv of Gawd!

mensch!

It's a world gone mad.

My Dear Emma ... one word ... annullment ... trust us, we know him better than you do.

mensch!

Joe

p.s. Mind you Her Majesty looks radiant ... I suspect drugs were used to induce that effect, and not the good kind.

I can only agree. mensch? Frigging mensch?

...{snipped}...

</font>

I remember fondly the nights playing the abominations of scenarios that mensch came up with for CM:BO. Many an hour spent in heavy fog with flamethowers at night.

I raise my glass to you both. May you have many happy years together.

A big THANKS from Mensch and myself for all the best wishes and such.. we've had some laughs reading this thread.. Thanks again to all..

Nice to see that Lady Moraine is active again, and also Lady Persephone.. yep.. to me Karen will always be Persephone...

Andreas... There will be no pitter patter of little feet this time around, unless they are Grandchildren!

Stuka... I love my husbands long hair and would kill for those curls...

Rune definately KING KONG...

Joe.. I love you too....

Elvis @ Peng *Curtsies*

Seanacoochie if you hadn't started the MBT all those years ago then Menschy @ I would never have met, we owe you a drink or two... send us your snail mail addy please...

Once again

Thanks to all..............

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

I remember fondly the nights playing the abominations of scenarios that mensch came up with for CM:BO. Many an hour spent in heavy fog with flamethowers at night.

I raise my glass to you both. May you have many happy years together.

same thing he said </font>

Oh, is this the thread where we post pictures of the Ladies of the Pool? Here Bugged and I celebrate the birthday of a slightly less famous Bard than our own Seanachai last Friday night. Notice the daring flash of a little leg (mine, not hers); not enough to offend, not too little to prevent titilation. Down Sebastian!

I must confess, I too kept my hair a little longer than is acceptable - how we suffer for fashion - but like to think I accessorized nicely with a brace of medals from a grateful regiment on behalf of an even more grateful nation. As grateful as they are that I'm not in Afghanistan, I think I've got them beat...

Burns.jpg

[ January 23, 2007, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

How come you got all those little tiny feather dusters all over the front of your kilt?

You have no idea how fortunate you are, Radley.

You've never seen me eat.

Perhaps for the next video podcast. </font>