They came to find out why a gnome Challenged Peng and they found Love

HEAR YE....HEAR YE!!!!!!!

An idiot challenged a moron to a war game. This very public and foolhardy challenge, as we all know, spawned a series of connections that have built strong bonds between many of us. And through this silly and stupid act two people were drawn together in ways that none of the rest of us were (sit down bauhaus).

I am here now to formally announce that on the 18th of January 2007 at 4pm somewhere in Scotland two of our own were joined in matrimony.....

Can we have a loud show of love for the new bride and groom....YK2 and mensch..Mr and Mrs. Gregory and Emma Mudry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emmagreg.html

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Elvis:

HEAR YE....HEAR YE!!!!!!!

An idiot challenged a moron to a war game. This very public and foolhardy challenge, as we all know, spawned a series of connections that have built strong bonds between many of us. And through this silly and stupid act two people were drawn together in ways that none of the rest of us were (sit down bauhaus).

I am here now to formally announce that on the 18th of January 2007 at 4pm somewhere in Scotland two of our own were joined in matrimony.....

Can we have a loud show of love for the new bride and groom....YK2 and mensch..Mr and Mrs. Gregory and Emma Mudry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emmagreg.html

Hey Good to see you back and active

chat soon my friend!

we need to catch up...

-tom w

OH wondermous! My Queen has herself a new footstool! Shall I fluff him up with this wifflebat for you, M'Lady?

In all seriousness, I wish the newly betrothed all manner of happiness. mensch I don't know very well, but I have a fondness for dear Emma and so feel that, if she deems him worthy, he must be alright. As to hookups via the internet, may this prove to be another union not unlike my own. Hiram and I met on a gaming forum not terribly different from this one.

Except the background was brown.

And it was DnD type based.

And the forums were different.

But I digress...

Congratulations and Happiest of unions to the Murdrys! *smilies omitted out of respect to the occasion*

Congratulations tae tha bonny Emma an' tha feckless laddie Mensch!

Ah met mah ain sweet lass on tha Internet ain '94, an' we just celebrated 11 years o' marital bliss this last weekaind.

Anyhoo, Ah seem tae remaimber some vacuous bastaarrd threatenin' tae visit Denver soon. Who tha feck was at? Leeo? Lars? Dalem? All Ah kin remaimber as openin' tha Lagavulin whain Ah read at....

Fess oop ye cloggy nostriled tam humper!

NO RULES DAMNIT! NO RULES!

And look what it's spawned ... mensch drags our own fair Queen YK2 to the altar curse him.

mensch for the luv of Gawd!

mensch!

It's a world gone mad.

My Dear Emma ... one word ... annullment ... trust us, we know him better than you do.

mensch!

Joe

p.s. Mind you Her Majesty looks radiant ... I suspect drugs were used to induce that effect, and not the good kind.

Let's hope they don't have children. Can you imagine lots of little Menschs running around. Shudder...

Seriously though - congrats on your big day, and congrats to Greg on having risen above the level of Mace. May they be happy ever after, or sumfink.

Where's my turn Elvis?!

I hate you all.

Andreas

Dear Peng,

I insterted the link to have the picture appear in the post. It does not seem to work because you must have messed something up. Someone who can host the picture please contact me so I can fix it.

Love,

Elvis

P.S. Tom W I have tried to email you from my new email address several times and haven't gotten a response. Please drop me a note.

P.P.S. Like my new sig?

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Peng,

I insterted the link to have the picture appear in the post. It does not seem to work because you must have messed something up. Someone who can host the picture please contact me so I can fix it.

Love,

Elvis

P.S. Tom W I have tried to email you from my new email address several times and haven't gotten a response. Please drop me a note.

P.P.S. Like my new sig?

Actually instead of a picture I see this "-". If I right click it, then I can select view picture and see it. But if you really want to, I can host. But before you do that dear Elvis, try this:

emmagreg1.jpg" (without the " ")

instead of

"http://www.homebrewdude.com/hbd/emmagreg.html"

The picture will be a bit big though.

Almost forgot, happy marriage!!

[ January 23, 2007, 04:33 AM: Message edited by: stikkypixie ]