Ghost Campaign

Webwing

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Webwing:

It will be out before Christmas, hopefully.

--

That would be great.... because TOW and SF are almost in the closet now.

I wait for the new patch and hopefully this give me a new boost to play TOW.

SF feels not good at the moment.... I don’t know why, maybe your present give me that good feeling back ;)

Webwing,

“First game where I could do a campaign really close to what I wanted...”

Exactly… smile.gif .

When CM first came out it was clear to me that it was so good it was really a form of military history. That is the sole reason I play it. I play no other computer games…. bought many other wargames but non has so far hit the required standard other than CM.

In this case, with CMSF we are talking “future history” but you get the point. When it comes to realism, with all the qualifications regarding “realism” in any simulation.. CM is in a league of its own.

CMBB was as fine a form of military history as a David Glantz book smile.gif .

CMSF too..

All the best,

Kip.

Hey Oddball_E8,

All the battles ( there are more than 5 actually ;) ) have 90% infantry in the force mix. Nothing really precise. I wanted infantry only. But there are a few Strykers and some APCs in some missions though. Still the proportion is close to 90% inf to the rest in every mission.

--

Originally posted by handihoc:

Looking forward to this immensely, but I'm holding off playing until 1.06. The low wall bug in 1.05 really messed things up for me. Hopefully, not long now . . .

..i will do the same...

But when there are no low walls i will play it right now ! smile.gif

I like to play Infantry but with some Support because bye now the Casualtiys seems to hight to me. So Support is always welcomed ;)

But if the Enemy isnt Overhelming and its so well balanced like MikeyD`s REscue Mission ill definatly will like it. For Sure!

So plz tell us when you uploading it. Im ready. Its 20:00 here but i will take a Look that Evening.

Greetz From Germany

Taki

Originally posted by handihoc:

Looking forward to this immensely, but I'm holding off playing until 1.06. The low wall bug in 1.05 really messed things up for me. Hopefully, not long now . . .

It hurts a lot on this one, I'm afraid. I changed a lot and tweaked my last mission when we had the tall wall bug and look what happened! :eek: :D

So I'm not doing anything for this one.

I advise you not to download this one and keep it to play later. I'll get feedback from players and tweak it. So it's best if you download only when you intend to play it so you get the latest version of the campaign, probably better balanced and all.

--

[ January 03, 2008, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: Webwing ]

First Impression: Its awesome. Its the Mission i mostly enjoyed on CMSF and i starts to reach my CMx1 Experiences!

Sometimes Infantry dont react good (Crawl of Death) and there are still some LOS/LOF Problems but Game Mechanics get more and more Predictable and i my Mens are start Following my Orders.

It was really Fun to play the Machinegun Missions!

I post a AAR on this Awesome CMSF Experience in the Mission Design Forum.

Will play the Next Mission later that Day!

Great Job so Far Webwing!