NATO Mod now uploaded to CMMODS

Gordon

I'm very close to wrapping up a NATO mod I've been working on for a couple of months. It should be just a couple more days before I upload it to CMMODS. Here's a preview:

NATO_M1_beta.jpg

NATO_Mod_Hummer.jpg

NATO_Bradley.jpg

I'm also working on some Rooskies for the NATO boys to play with, but they're not nearly as far along.

CamoTest.jpg

RussianMod2.jpg

I'll update this post when the NATO mod is uploaded.

[ March 01, 2008, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: Gordon ]

Originally posted by Gordon:

M1A1TankCommander,

I'm glad that you think I got the colors right, I spent a lot of time tweaking them. Unfortunately, I don't do uniforms. ;)

I appreciate the comments, and I hope you all like 'em as much in-game.

Beautiful, but that reminds me, any one hear from Andrew T F lately?

• 7 months later...

Did you do the woodland uniforms as well???

I am currently working on ripstop summer woodland uniforms made from scratch. (And 3 -color desert DCUS! :) ) Warning: extremely early and very incomplete version of the mod displayed.

I won't hijack the thread anymore other than to say, yes there will be uniforms to go with the tanks. :D

I love the NATO tanks. They simply look awesome. Hope you can apply the camo to the TUSK and new vehicles.

72154551xe1.jpg

53817700fs9.jpg

I am currently working on ripstop summer woodland uniforms made from scratch. (And 3 -color desert DCUS! :) ) Warning: extremely early and very incomplete version of the mod displayed.

I won't hijack the thread anymore other than to say, yes there will be uniforms to go with the tanks. :D

I love the NATO tanks. They simply look awesome. Hope you can apply the camo to the TUSK and new vehicles.

72154551xe1.jpg

Normal Dude, I'm on a Warfighter exercise in Oregon and just noticed this post today :D Can you change the color of the boots to black, if possably.