RoW II: The Boots & Tracks Brawl (Thread Two)

Hey, some folks have to work for a living.

I will return some turns this evening and am in twn for the weekend. I will be away the whole next week, so no midweek turns either this time. I'll hope to pick up the speed after that.

Bertram

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No sweat, Bertram. I for one am welcoming the leisurely pace that our scenario is taking - the blistering pace set by everyone else has kept me on my toes. It seems that when I logon, send my files and by the time I'm ready to sign back off, I already have the next file (I'm looking at you Mr. Dorosh!).

Dorosh did that to me to, but at some moment he got stalled. Did my reception committe in the woods his soldiers charged so brave in put him off? Michael, where is the turn? Soddball, you lazy sodd, get my turn back instead of complaining. I looked at the files, and I recon they lounge longer at your comp then at mine.

I returned all files now, I checked the ones I did not process today, and the last ones I have are all for my opponents. So if you think I own you a turn, please resend.

Bertram

The Day of Reckoning has arrived in my epic fight with Michael Dorosh, and the butcher's bill is enormous. Any details beyond that are at Treeburst155's discretion. Sorry.

Soddball sent me a turn I could well have lived without, so I sent it back.

Regards,

John Kettler

Well played, Mister Kettler. I can think of a couple of things we both might have done differently, but that will have to wait for the others to finish. Thanks for a good game.

Bertram - I just emailed you, not sure if it is your turn or mine - I thought for sure I had sent, maybe it didn't get through. I just sent 79 to you, hope it is the right one?

Another turn in and out; originated from Spanish Bombs.

Michael Dorosh and I had the game for the ages. Far more grueling than "Sounds in the Night," my previous gold standard for a tournament battle. I feel wrung out, for our fight was superintense and went down to the last shots, with many surprises later.

Regards,

John Kettler

Look guys stop this!!! You are making me insanely jealous!!!

I have had no turns apart from one yesterday.

This morning I look in my mail box, No turns again.

I must be the only one with no life in my section?

I guess another day of painting and constructing shelves beckons.

:(

H

Originally posted by Scheer:

BTW: Has anyone heard sumthing from J. Porta /B] ? No turns since 06/11/02.[/QB]

Dear Highcommand,

J.Porta isnt the one who faulted. I´m embarrased to say, that I myself dont send the holy turn.

Damn me. Getting older and all this ... :D

[ June 22, 2002, 11:13 AM: Message edited by: Scheer ]

To all the members of my section, My ISP is having fits so my connection is very, very spotty. It should be up soon please bear with me.(Edited cuz i kant spel) Thumpre

[ June 22, 2002, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: THumpre ]

Let me say once again how great you guys are doing with final game reports and AARs. You are following instructions very well and saving me LOTS of time. I really do appreciate it.

If you have not heard from one or more of your opponents yet, please post his name here so I can attempt to light a fire under him, or at least find out what his plans are regarding the tourney. Thanks!!

Treeburst155 out.

I'm back on track.

Still nothing ever heard of Cogust. This becomes a problem for me deadline-wise since I can't really speed up turns. Especially not with Europeans who are asleep when I send turns.

[ June 22, 2002, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: redwolf ]