MasterGoodale's Thread of Cheery Waffle

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

So, this is like what? The poor man's Peng thread?

Tch. If you've wandered in here in the hope that your Pengy 'witty' banter will be replicated, think again.

This thread is specificially designed to ensure that MasterGoodale doesn't create twenty different topics in the forum. If you'd actually read through the thread, instead of noncing in here waving your feathers about and sniffing, you might have got that through your bovine skull.

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Tch. If you've wandered in here in the hope that your Pengy 'witty' banter will be replicated, think again.

This thread is specificially designed to ensure that MasterGoodale doesn't create twenty different topics in the forum. If you'd actually read through the thread, instead of noncing in here waving your feathers about and sniffing, you might have got that through your bovine skull.</font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Sorry about Boo. He is the ugly hillbilly cousin that we try to keep locked up in a dark room, but he occasionally gets out. Usetabe that he kept to himself in that old house at the end of the block, but ever since that unfortunate incident with Bob Ewell, he has has decided (unfortunatly) that the rest of the world should be graced with his presence. Again, sorry.

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

Sigh - that's Cheery Wafflov, or Cheery Wafflegrad in some sources

Done!

you dork!

Being called a "dork" by someone named Mr. "Organ"... Hmmm. Ironic, but unimpressive without citing proper sources.
Come to think of it the peanut gallery might be the right place for a monkey like you!
I don't speak Peng- possibly this behaviour means you have Goodale Syndrome, and are looking for an education in how to be defeated gracefully???

Ah.... GRRRRRR! :mad: :mad: :mad: smile.gif :mad:

Now how did that smiley get in there? I just can't get the hang of this...

Eden

Originally posted by Marlow:

(Feeble literary allusions, tepid taunts and vapid posturings [sNIPPED], because no one really cares anymore. They filled the thread with ennui and feelings of entropy.)

Trolling the outerboards again. Marlow? It must be horrible to need affirmation the way you do. Isn't it about time for your morning bowl of Zoloft?

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I am working right now soldier!!!

:mad:

At ease!! :mad: :mad:

Yes, I imagine finding the correct keys to hit would be work for you. Try this, stand at the other end of the room and peg tangelos at the keyboard. You might even come up with a half-intellegent post using this method.

;)

Hey Abbott would you mind making a "hilly, foresty" map and scenario for Hortlund and I to play? I like your first map and didn't like the one Hortlund sent to me at all (only because I don't like cramped city fighting and I like a "fresh" outdoorsy map on which to spill my opoonents blood). Thanks for the map you already made and if you don't have time I understand.

Hey Abbott would you mind making a "hilly, foresty" map and scenario for Hortlund and I to play? I like your first map and didn't like the one Hortlund sent to me at all (only because I don't like cramped city fighting and I like a "fresh" outdoorsy map on which to spill my opoonents blood). Thanks for the map you already made and if you don't have time I understand.

Will do. I have a dozen maps already partially complete. I have a small one finished that fits your description already. Would you like the troops in place for this battle as well or buy your own?

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Will do. I have a dozen maps already partially complete. I have a small one finished that fits your description already. Would you like the troops in place for this battle as well or buy your own?</font>

I'll have all my little victims know that I've organized my PBEM files and will be sending setups out today and tomorrow!

Victims?? Of what? the dreaded Goodale tickling machine (my 6 yr old will sell you one cheap)? We're all going to laugh ourselves to death??

Trust you to go for the easy beats first - wimp!