MasterGoodale's Thread of Cheery Waffle

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Marlow:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Splinty:

Master Goodale I'm beginning to think all those Cheery Waffles are beginning to give you indigestion or something.... tongue.gif

I think he just needs a hug .... Any volunteers?</font>

Originally posted by Ace Pilot:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Marlow:

Master Goodale I'm beginning to think all those Cheery Waffles are beginning to give you indigestion or something.... tongue.gif

Master Goodale, Sir,

I think it´s understandable that a, in comparison to others, incredibly small amount of your mental capacity goes into the plotting of moves which, sooner or later, will definitely result in the slinging of hot, bitter, angry, furious, hellish, molten TNT at your poor opponents.

Nevertheless I sense a certain decline in entertainment value for lowlifes like myself in the audience.

Is there a way to stimulate you to be your former, introverted, cheery, well-informed self instead of that grunting half man, half ape being you´ve unleashed lately? Or is the tension of combat already wearing you down?

Nolloff

For the PBEM games in progress:

Transferring PBEM files from Version 1.0 to Version 1.01:

1.. In CMBB version 1.0, load the pbem file. In an orders phase, save the pbem file as a saved game by clicking on the little SAVE button on the command bar at the bottom of the screen.

2.. Repeat Step 1 for all pbem files you wish to convert.

3.. Install the 1.01 patch

4.. Open CMBB Version 1.01

5.. Open the saved game file from step 1.

6.. Choose Email as the startup option for the saved game.

7.. Place your orders as you normally would in a PBEM, and press "GO"

8.. Congratulations! You have now converted your pbem file.

9.. Repeat as necessary.

Once the file has been converted to version 1.01, it cannot be reopened in version 1.0.

Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Goda, you've met your match! Bring your anger in this direction byt SENDING me a FILE you FOOL! Your taunts and gloats are for not without an actual FILE! redface.gif

I did, you didn't get it?! :mad: :mad:

I sent it to you last night I thought! :mad:

I have a game with you and portabella going and both files have been sent! :mad:

Get with it maggot!!! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Ruthless:

That red growlie face looks a bit to me like the guy needs more fiber in his diet...

Fibre? Eh? Did someone metion fibre?

*sniff* ... I can tell yer that me diet, me days, me years are taken up with fibre and it aggravates me bowels and induces a certain sense of impending doom. And thats the sort of extreme fibre not yer mass-produced, synthetic sic fiber as distributed by yer multi-national fast-food franchises and secret trans-national government organisations.

*sniff*

Give 'im a potato or wholesome turnip to play around... should keep the little sprog amused.

Yeknod

Dear Master Goodwail,

I have been playing Combat Mission for over two years now, and I have a little problem. I don’t seem to be able to generate the kind of hate and bile that I should. Even though I regularly kick the snot out of the worthless scum I often play, I just can’t get spleen ripping, lung yanking, liver eating mad at them. I can’t even bring myself to hate that wordy sot Seanachai (no matter how much he wants me to) or that annoying donkey fellow. The best I can seem to do is a kind of low level chronic irritation with opponents, sort of like that itch you get when you are out in public, but can’t scratch because it would be unseemly.

PLEASE FIX OR DO SOMFINK.

Yours truly

Hateless in Virginia smile.gif

Dear Master Goodwail,

PLEASE FIX OR DO SOMFINK.

Yours truly

Hateless in Virginia smile.gif

Register yourself as a Democrat, and then go hang around at democraticunderground.com or sumfink.

Now, if THAT notion didn't inspire hatred or at least a deep-rooted streak of contempt from you, then you're hopeless, boy. tongue.gif

Well well well

Master Goodale...or should I say stinking peasant? Yes of cource I should.

Stinking peasant, I have now sent you the first turn of the battle Abbot created for us.

If you want to surrender right away it will spare us both alot of time, and it will save you some humiliation. You may send your surrender request to someone who cares.

By my own desicion I hereby declare myself to be the victor in our battle.

Now sod off.