MasterGoodale's Thread of Cheery Waffle

Thanks Arax3... I agree.

Hi, My name is MasterGoodale and I'm addicted to CM:BB. - posted my MasterGoodale
Useless crap like this does nothing but fill up this forum with more junk. Its a cheap way to bump up his lame post. It belongs in the Garbage Forum which I suggest you make just for MasterGoodale.

If BF makes a CM3 I will simply pass out cold in a pool of TNT. Seriously, do you realize how damn good that would be?? I mean an updated graphics engine with the same great realistic gameplay(they better not make it gamey!)?? - posted by Mastergoodale
More useless junk that has been said fifty times...

I had a dream last night where my brother and I were fighting in a war. I think we were rebels and not part of an organized army or something. We had like a dozed artillery shells (HE, AP and Mustard Gas) splayed out on the back lawn and my brohter was messing around with one of them. It was a mustard gas bomb and I was yelling at him telling him "Stop it Scott!! Don't touch it you'll kill us all if it detonates!! You F****IN IDIOT!!! " - posted by MasterGoodale

This sounds like the fantasy of a twelve year old boy... I can believe a grown man would be able to say things like this, it is so lame. If you did have a dream like this... keep it to yourself, because it makes you sound extremely childish.

Guys I really can't take this anymore. I play this game morning, noon, and night and I dream about it constantly. I check my email 4-5 times a day for PBEM files and all I can do now in my non-CMBB spare time is read about WW2 or watch documentaries. I ponder what the effects of TNT would be in a plethora of situations. - MasterGoodale

MasterGoodale... HOW OLD ARE YOU? A grown man, spends all his time in a videogame forum. This is pathetic. Do you have a job??? I figured your where 10 or 11, but how could you go to school then? Jesus man, go outside, look at the sky breath some fresh air... there are other things in life besides CMBB (kinda smile.gif ), and hanging out in a forum all day... get a clue.

On a final note, Abbot I am very sorry, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Hope everything works out and your not alone.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, clearly General Pasquini and Arax3 haven't considered the alternative to this thread, which is MasterGoodWaffle continually filling the CM:BB forum with ****e threads. That's why this thread was created.

And on that note, it needs locking up. No more postings in here please, once we hit 300 posts we can kiss the BFC forum server goodbye smile.gif

Abbot - best wishes for your son's recovery. My younger brother went through a series of radiotherapy treatments for a brain tumour (probably caused by meningitis when he was a baby) and had a shunt fitted. He is well now but you never know when these things can reoccur.

general -pasquini:dont be to hard on him.he just belong to band of lovers(mee too ;) ),that is when you love you brain its sleeping at times.if you don't like his posts,don't read them.

Mr.GoodAle-keep trying to reach that rainbow :rolleyes: