MasterGoodale's Thread of Cheery Waffle

You gotta drag Tigrii into this thread as well, I'm sure MasterShouldfail won't mind too much....

How about The Pigrii Shouldfail Thread Of BLOODY CONSTANT AND UTTERLY INANE Waffle?

Ahem, thanks, I feel better now.

[Edit] I just counted 'em, at the moment Pigrii has seventeen active threads on the first four pages :eek: I think you should release MasterShouldfail back into the wide open spaces and nail that fellow down in here instead.

[ November 20, 2002, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: Rex_Bellator ]

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HeHe!!!

Can you see it Rex? One growling and snarling when we piss him off on purpose to make him growl and show his teeth, and the other asking eighteen times how to do that.

To MasterGoodwill - {poke with a pointy stick}

To PetriiDiish - RTFM. Twiice.

[ November 20, 2002, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Leutnant Hortlund and MasterGoodale your scenario is complete. MG has the burden of the attack with the Russian forces. Large map, approximately 1400 points, late 1942, snow on the ground, overcast skies. Both sides receive reinforcements during the battle.

It seems only fair to warn MasterGoodale to beware the paw of the Tiger. A few more PBEM’s under his belt and such warnings will cease. A tournament save file is on its way to Lt. H. Good luck gentlemen.

1_mg_lLh.jpg

1_lh_mg_2.jpg

[ November 20, 2002, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

I SAID GGAARARARGGRARGARGARAGAGRRGAAGRGRARGARRAGRGAGRARGRAGAGRGRARGARGAGRARGGRGAGAAA A AA AAG AGAGAGGAGAGAGAAGRRSR GR GRAGR ARGA GR AGRAGRA GRAGR AGR!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

NOW LEAVE ME ALONE SO I CAN GET BACK TO KILLIN'!!! :mad:

MasterGoodale to his victims on the battlefield:

"Quit yer whinin' ya pussy, you still have half an arm left for christ sakes! Most of my victims would kill for that! :mad: "

Victim: "ooohohoohohohoo the huuu m m mmmmaaaaaannnnityyyy. . ."(thud) :(

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I SAID GGAARARARGGRARGARGARAGAGRRGAAGRGRARGARRAGRGAGRARGRAGAGRGRARGARGAGRARGGRGAGAAA A AA AAG AGAGAGGAGAGAGAAGRRSR GR GRAGR ARGA GR AGRAGRA GRAGR AGR!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

NOW LEAVE ME ALONE SO I CAN GET BACK TO KILLIN'!!! :mad:

MasterGoodale to his victims on the battlefield:

"Quit yer whinin' ya pussy, you still have half an arm left for christ sakes! Most of my victims would kill for that! :mad: "

Victim: "ooohohoohohohoo the huuu m m mmmmaaaaaannnnityyyy. . ."(thud) :(

Literary wit, we think not. Drooling madman, possibly. CMBB player, to be determined. I for one relish the prospect. The most recent poster child on the negative aspects of the internet, certainly.

I shall now taunt MasterGoodale in his own unique dialect.

AARGLEBURGLE!MEPS...GGGGGGGRRRRRRrrrrrrrr! GRR. (feel free to insert your favorite inadaquate sexual reference here)you MAGGOTS. (he also has a fondness for maggots somehow)

Oh, well. Going to spend the rest of the night consuming barley-pop and playing the best game I know of.

All rrright, all rrright, gentlemen. You've had your fun, so please step back into the pool and let this board continue without any further, eh, disgraces.

Nobody enjoys a good joke more than I do, you know.

Abbot, drop this MasterGoodale persona. Nice try, but did anybody really believe in it? Figuring out how to post in bold letters? Inserting smilies? Finishing whole sentences, sometimes? Replying to a post before it was even started? No, my lad. A fake is a fake is a fake by any other name.

Yours truthfully,

Zarquon (retired)

Originally posted by Gpig:

Well I like him.

He makes me laugh. :D

Gpig

Yeah, but did you hear my fishing rod scream while I was casting out for a bite?

So far, nothing. But I am sure with a bit of patience I will hear "Grr" with the Jaws theme in the background. I look forward to it. Then I can kill it. And maybe get a community service award at the same time!

Hmmm...am I the only one that thinks that this thread smells of Fox urine??

Is it really coincidence that Lars disappears and Mistress Sourwhine pops up??

Small grey men want to know!

Hear Ye Hear Ye!! :mad: :mad:

Let it be known that Portabella Mushroom has recieved my setup file and will soon be begging for mercy at my feet while choking the obligatory grovel from his cowardly, blood-filled lungs: "Ohh gaaaawwwwd master goodale please I beg you sir have you any skrid of humanity you will take the spoils of war and let these remaining souls rest in pieieieiecccce. . ."

"Slap!" (kick in the nads) "Pooo!" :mad:

:mad: "GGGRRAAAGRAAGRAGGARGG Shut your pie hole maggot!! Pick your leg up and bring it with you you're gonna need it to defend yourself when I chuck what's left of your pathetic body to my rabid grunts!!!"

Did anyone see the movie "The Gods Must Be Crazy?" The MG reminds me of the honey badger. It makes a lot of noise (see above), attaches itself to a shoe (in this case CMBB), and remains attached for the entire movie if memory serves me right. Will the MG remain as stubborn & persistant? Me thinks so and hopes so.

<pokes the honey badger> GrRfgRGRgrggrGGRFRFRFFrRf :mad: :mad: tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Did anyone see the movie "The Gods Must Be Crazy?" The MG reminds me of the honey badger. It makes a lot of noise (see above), attaches itself to a shoe (in this case CMBB), and remains attached for the entire movie if memory serves me right. Will the MG remain as stubborn & persistant? Me thinks so and hopes so.

<pokes the honey badger> GrRfgRGRgrggrGGRFRFRFFrRf :mad: :mad: tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Yeah, it attaches itself to a shoe, but methinks it smells like poo. Ranting and raving poo. Big huge piles of stinking, rotting POO. Poo flavored poo. Poo smelling Poo. Crapulence. Poor tactically deprived poopulence

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wallybob:

Yeah, it attaches itself to a shoe, but methinks it smells like poo. Ranting and raving poo. Big huge piles of stinking, rotting POO. Poo flavored poo. Poo smelling Poo. Crapulence. Poor tactically deprived poopulence[/QB]</font>

Another honey badger tidbit-> They are stinky

5) Can honey badgers "fumigate" a beehive with their scent glands?

It is often suggested that badgers release scent from their anal glands to subdue bees or cause them to vacate the hive (Attenborough 1998; Kingdon 1989). The anal secretion is said to be "unendurable" and acts "like an anaesthetic, causing some bees to flee and others to become moribund" (Neal & Cheeseman 1996). Others suggest that honey badgers empty a hive by repeatedly holding their tail in front of the hive entrance. The disturbed bees attach themselves to the tail, whereupon the badger transports them away and returns to the unguarded honey (Kigatiira 1984). African hunters also say that badgers perform handstands while fumigating the hive (Kingdon 1987). Observations in the southern Kalahari and the Zambezi valley (Mana Pools) do not support any of these stories and on many occasions badgers were very cautious when raiding wild beehives.

He could be a poo covered honey badger. This description sounds alot like MG (from

[url=http://www.honeybadger.com] )

The Honey badger or ratel is a tenacious small carnivore that has a reputation for being, pound for pound, Africa's most fearless animal despite its small size. It is even listed as the "most fearless animal in the world" in the 2002 Guinness Book of Records. Tales of their fondness for honey and the foraging association  between the Greater Honeyguide and honey badgers have reached almost legendary proportions. Despite the wealth of fireside stories and  folklore that surround them and their extremely wide distribution, honey badgers are still relatively unknown and seldom seen.  Recently (1996-1999) a field study of honey badgers in South Africa  revealed more in depth information on their social life,  breeding  and feeding behaviour, and dispelled some of the myths. Work on honey badgers continues with current projects including genetic research and  the "Badger-friendly" initiative. 3) Do honey badgers emasculate their prey?

Honey badgers are reputed to go for the scrotum when attacking large animals. The first published record of this behaviour was a circumstantial account by Stevenson- Hamilton (1947) where a badger reportedly castrated an adult Buffalo. Other animals alleged to have been emasculated by honey badgers include wildebeest, waterbuck, kudu, zebra and man. This has also been reported by other African tribes, but no direct evidence exists to support this behaviour. 

Watch out Hortland and Parabellum!

Small, harmless rodents eat nuts too.

[ November 20, 2002, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

There is not much that I approve of, but I approve of this.

There comes a moment in the life of every mentally disturbed pillock when he has to strike out, free of the restraints of parents, counselors, parole officers, or the BFC Forum Moderators, and express himself.

Of course, if 'self-expression' takes the form of teenage girls or jack russell terriers dumped into a water-filled, abandoned quarry at night, tied-up with duct tape and etched with the Bacardi bat symbol, then it's a question for the courts, and, of course, the Republican Party explaining that the lad in question was simply a 'local volunteer', and not representative of the national constituency as a whole.

I'm prepared to accept the concept that 'Master Goodale' (who in the name of all that's not half-witted wouldn't know how to pronounce this, then, eh?) is what he seems.

A 'deeply bereft of intelligence', but 'long on posturing' idjit who's gotten even myself to acknowledge his daft slide into a Forum 'moment of intimacy'.

Who am I to complain? I made MrPeng a household name, and every one of those households is now dysfunctional.

Good on you, Master Goodale. You useless, aimless, runny-nosed little lackwit. I salute you (please don't ask how)!

I'd blame Abbot for all this, but I like Abbot.

I don't know why, but there you go.

Taffers all of ye. Yeh don't ebun know when thar's a truly brilliant mind among ye. I'm a thinkin' that Mr. Goodbeer is jus' an angry lout wid a mind fer a good competitive gamin'. But all ye's been postin' on de Peng thread fer so long it's rotted ye brains and you don't know it. What a pity, what a pity.

Originally posted by Pack Kuma:

Taffers all of ye. Yeh don't ebun know when thar's a truly brilliant mind among ye. I'm a thinkin' that Mr. Goodbeer is jus' an angry lout wid a mind fer a good competitive gamin'. But all ye's been postin' on de Peng thread fer so long it's rotted ye brains and you don't know it. What a pity, what a pity.

What the hell is this, some sort of daft, Middle-class attempt at recreating 'Uncle Remus'?

Sickenin'. Simply Sickenin'.

You useless Brown Bear wannabe, where were you in the Peng Challenge?

GAARGRAGRARGGR GRAGRA GRAGRGR AAGAGR GRAGR AR RAAGRAGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHGARGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRARAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRGAAGRGARR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! :mad: :mad:

GOOD MORNING MAGGOTTS!!! :mad: :mad: AAARRRGRGGG. . .

Lord Master Bater I'll be sending you a file tonight! :mad:

Portabella Mushroom you might as well just surrender already afetr the ingenius plan I devised last night. It will bring about maximum death and flesh meltage. Pics of your grunts dying will be posted!! :mad: :mad:

AND GET OUT OF MY THREAD!!!!! :mad:

[ November 21, 2002, 08:05 AM: Message edited by: MasterGoodale ]