MasterGoodale's Thread of Cheery Waffle

Originally posted by Seanachi

Personally, I'd...cut my own tongue out with a broken pilsener glass, and drowned in the aspirated blood
Ah, we can all dream can't we? :rolleyes:

As for this, Originally posted by Marlow

or that annoying donkey fellow
Now, now, that little Yek-whatever fellow is quite nice and even mildly entertainly. These two qualities make him stand out, or at least float to the surface, in the cesspool. :D

{note: cesspool is neither in bold or capitalized for it is spreading. Even now, the fun-loving (or was it sister-loving?) MasterGoodDrool has been seduced by the Inane Side. :eek: }

[ November 23, 2002, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: mike the wino ]

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Drinks foir everyone! Except you, Goodale. Have this ice-pack instead. You'll live (though a bleak existence it may be.) At least now you have a reason for that grimacing little red head. redface.gif

It's about time you showed up with the wine! What took you so long Panzer Leader!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

[Personally, I'd have sooner cut my own tongue out with a broken pilsener glass, and drowned in the aspirated blood, then come into the padded 'display' thread for a growling teenager, and admit that 'I simply can't get my hatred up anymore'.

I have had my moments of doubt, and crisis, and soul-searching, but I've never just given up.

But your self-humiliation has filled me with a new sense of purpose. I mean, besides that of belittling you and laughing at you.

I proclaim to all that I think Colonel Deadmarsh is a complete and utter git.

And this is the thanks I get for leading the charge into the Cheery Waffle, and sending this thread into a spiraling cess spin of doom? You don't love me any more do you? Sniff.

Originally posted by Spook:

Register yourself as a Democrat, and then go hang around at democraticunderground.com or sumfink.

Now, if THAT notion didn't inspire hatred or at least a deep-rooted streak of contempt from you, then you're hopeless, boy. tongue.gif

Not hatred, more like fits of the giggles. The uniformed self loathing, whacked out conspiracy theories, and unthinking venom towards all things Republican is more funny (in a sad sort of way) than hate inducing.

Originally posted by Marlow:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

[Personally, I'd have sooner cut my own tongue out with a broken pilsener glass, and drowned in the aspirated blood, then come into the padded 'display' thread for a growling teenager, and admit that 'I simply can't get my hatred up anymore'.

I have had my moments of doubt, and crisis, and soul-searching, but I've never just given up.

But your self-humiliation has filled me with a new sense of purpose. I mean, besides that of belittling you and laughing at you.

I proclaim to all that I think Colonel Deadmarsh is a complete and utter git.

And this is the thanks I get for leading the charge into the Cheery Waffle, and sending this thread into a spiraling cess spin of doom? You don't love me any more do you? Sniff.</font>

Originally posted by Persephone:

Seanachai, I think you owe Marlow a hug.

No.

There's been far too much hugging of late.

It's time to pursue more manly things like ..umm.. beer swilling and generally making a nuisance of one self.

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

Seanachai, I think you owe Marlow a hug.

No.

There's been far too much hugging of late.

It's time to pursue more manly things like ..umm.. beer swilling and generally making a nuisance of one self.

Mace</font>

And this is the thanks I get for leading the charge into the Cheery Waffle, and sending this thread into a spiraling cess spin of doom? You don't love me any more do you? Sniff.

Actually, because of your intellect, and disturbing Socio-Political views, I've always regarded our relationship as rather like that between Henry II and Thomas á Beckett.

"Oh, who will rid me of this troublesome Marlow!"

Or, to quote from the movie starring O'Toole and Burton:

"I always loved you, but you never loved me!"

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Spook:

Register yourself as a Democrat, and then go hang around at democraticunderground.com or sumfink.

Now, if THAT notion didn't inspire hatred or at least a deep-rooted streak of contempt from you, then you're hopeless, boy. tongue.gif

Not hatred, more like fits of the giggles. The uniformed self loathing, whacked out conspiracy theories, and unthinking venom towards all things Republican is more funny (in a sad sort of way) than hate inducing.</font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I've always regarded our relationship as rather like that between Henry II and Thomas á Beckett.

"Oh, who will rid me of this troublesome Marlow!"

Or, to quote from the movie starring O'Toole and Burton:

"I always loved you, but you never loved me!"

Or, to quote T. S. Eliot:

"Man's life is a cheat and a disappointment;

All things are unreal,

Unreal or disappointing;

The Catherine wheel, the pantomine cat,

The prizes given at the children's part

The prize awarded for the English Essay,

The scholar's degree, the statesman's decoration.

All things become less real, man passes

From unreality to unreality..."

*sniff*... pathetic, bloody well asking for it, I say.

Yeknod

Hey scumbags!! :mad: Listen up!! I've created a scenario and map that I would like to send to somebody who wants to play SOMEBODY ELSE in PBEM and is looking for a balanced game with a pretty map! I put a lot of time and energy into it so I really hope somebody wants to use it. It's the Soviets mission to take control of a secret munitions factory and a large grainery in the mountains of Central Europe. Static flags, medium map, about 2250 points, 1942, summer, outdoorsy terrain. I would play it but that wouldn't be fair. The units are well balanced I think and there's some good stuff in there for both sides. I would prefer somebody experienced play the scenario and give me constructive feedback if neccessary. Email me at jlgdrg@metrocast.net if you are interested! At ease!! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Hey scumbags!! :mad: Listen up!! I've created a scenario and map that I would like to send to somebody who wants to play SOMEBODY ELSE in PBEM and is looking for a balanced game with a pretty map! I put a lot of time and energy into it so I really hope somebody wants to use it. It's the Soviets mission to take control of a secret munitions factory and a large grainery in the mountains of Central Europe. Static flags, medium map, about 2250 points, 1942, summer, outdoorsy terrain. I would play it but that wouldn't be fair. The units are well balanced I think and there's some good stuff in there for both sides. I would prefer somebody experienced play the scenario and give me constructive feedback if neccessary. Email me at jlgdrg@metrocast.net if you are interested! At ease!! :mad: :mad:

Soviet mission in Central Europe in summer 1942? And let me guess. Your next scenario would be a Soviet assault on Berlin in November 1941?

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

With historical accuracy like that im sure it will be great to play as the Mongols Vs Romans

or maybe Alexander the Great Vs Hannibal ... Hannibal could scrap his elephants and use T-80's.

And what the hell is "outdoorsy terrain" ... next we'll be having a WWII indoor arena ! tongue.gif

Will somebody please lock up this damn thread and throw away the key ! :rolleyes:

Lou2000

Hey!! :mad: :mad: , thanks for the constructive criticism. I figured if the editor let me choose "Central" then it must be accurate but looks like I'll have to change the setting. In any case it's a good map and the battle would be fun if anyone wants to try it after I correct the "central" thingy!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: oops!!!!

Um, MasterGoodCheeks,

When the editor say Central, it means not Northern or Southern or Finnish FRONT. Take a look at your cheery little map next to the control buttons in your game. See the bright area? Guess what that is?

Good gawd man.

When are the Bunnywaffles available in your Easter Front scenarios?