MasterGoodale's Thread of Cheery Waffle

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Is anyone interested in playing this scenario I created?

If simply out of the sheer curiosity. Sure. My info is above the little window here, for the listvolk challenged. I agree to a contest of GRRs and AARRGGHHs. You get the AARRGGHHs.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone interested in playing this scenario I created?

If purely out of perverse curiosity!!

Does anyone want to play this little creation PBEM blind - as in neither of us having seen it?

Perhaps the Mistress of Vingar can toss a coin, or a dwarf or something, and see which of us gets to be the righteous upholder of truth and purity, and which is my opponent?

I think it would be best if you played it blind but that's up to you!! :mad: I want it to be played by two somewhat experienced players who can provide feedback because I really like making these things and want to be good at it!!! Let me know and I will send it to you!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I will soon be posting a very interesting transcript of an interview I had recently with my hot, furious, bitter, angry TNT and lead. :mad:

Oh, and it's not CENTRAL EUROPE as I mistakenly and stupidly stated earlier. It's the Central Front. I knew that. :mad: :mad:

[ November 25, 2002, 09:13 AM: Message edited by: MasterGoodale ]

Originally posted by whizbang:

Which scenario?

One that I made recently with a custom map. I wish I hadn't made it so I could play it. . . :(

Units are pre-determined, about 1800 points I think. Combined arms, summer weather, it's a nice little map but if I did well it would take good tactics for either side to win.

…WARNING … WARNING … WARNING …

THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS A TEST OF THE CESSPOOL HIJACK SYSTEM

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Actually, because of your intellect, and disturbing Socio-Political views, I've always regarded our relationship as rather like that between Henry II and Thomas á Beckett.

"Oh, who will rid me of this troublesome Marlow!"

Must not be too serious about it, as you’ve never sent your knaves in to do the job. Have had a go at a few of them, though they were not acting at your bidding.Hiram was my first Cesspool opponent, but he disappeared before I could finish beating him about the face and neck. Pee El is trying as well, but I will be thrashing him soundly soon enough. MrSqueaker was one of yours, no? He already lost once, and it doesn’t look good for him in the rematch. I think you need better henchmen if you want to send me off to martyrdom. Either that or get on with you “Christmas at Schloss Peng” Challenge, and do the job yourself.

Also, don’t think the analogy works, as the MBT already has a patron saint. Maybe the earlier Chancellor would work, particularly since Jo Xia has been a little lax in the whole “torture them a little before we find them guilty” Justicairy thing. Seems like we need someone else to keep the dimwits in line and remind them of MBT tradition from time to time.

THIS CONCLUDES THE TEST OF THE CESSPOOL HIJACK SYSTEM NOTE THAT HAD THIS BEEN AN ACTUAL CESSPOOL HIJACKING, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO “SOD OFF,” AND MASTERGOODWAIL WOULD HAVE BEEN RELEASED INTO THE FORUM AT LARGE.

Hey scumsucking bloated sack of twinkle-toed cusk c*ck!! Did I give you permission to slither your fouls existence into my sanctum sancturum!!?? NO!!! I thought not!! Therefore your only option at this point in time soldier is to do an about face, shove that sh*t-covered thumb up your a$$ and march that non-TNT-chucking, cellulite-infested, garbage-pail a$$ out of my thread!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

NOWWWWW SOLDIER!!! MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT!!! A$$HOLES AND ELBOWS IS ALL I WANT TO SEE!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last night I was blasting my way through a pile of grunts with HOT TNT and one of my Soviet tanks chucked a can of tnt at a house with a squad of sour krauts in it and the house literally EXPLODED into OBLIVIAN!! OHH I swear I got a woody!! The krauts went fleeing screaming something in German while I cackled like a madman kicking my feet. This game has some of the best explosion effects I have ever seen. God I love tis game maggots!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Let me know and I will send it to you!!

Look dorkus - Me & the other guy hav already said we want to play your pathetic little effort - so why are you still asking if we want to play it??

Get with the game plan fool!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

I will be happy to provide posting of screenshots and posting of any notes you gentlemen send to me here in this thread. Good luck gentleman!

The suspense is killing me ... any chance of an update?</font>

Originally posted by Rex_Bellator:

Pay attention Sodball! Get your creation whipped back into here and batten down the hatches - he's escaped :eek:

I leave my computer for three days and this twirling nonce we call GoodWasteofSkin rampages through the forum? Where are you people when I need you?

Gooddale!! You nonce! This thread is for you, and nowhere else. Now can it or I'll get you done over so fast you'll think it was yesterday. Or something.

I sent you an email Mike, it's on the way buck prepare to gobble up some surplus TNT!! :mad:

Sure thing - TNT for desert sounds fine.

Now who want's a game??

OK Mike,

Curiosity and stupidity got the better of me. Send the creation an let's see what we will see.

Or somefink.

MasterGoodGrowl, send you creature to me. Email in profile. Ooops! I mean, "MAGGOT!!! :mad: Get off yer sorry arse and send me the scenario! :mad: GRRRGARRRGH!!!"

Never used a "mad" thing before. I feel... so dirty.

[ November 25, 2002, 07:28 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

I will be happy to provide posting of screenshots and posting of any notes you gentlemen send to me here in this thread. Good luck gentleman!

The suspense is killing me ... any chance of an update?</font>

Sorry Ace, but sharing the top secret locations of my troops would do nothing but sabotage my strategy and make me a fool. There is simply no way I can trust any of you forum creatures to not leak, or hell, even sell that information to my enemies!! :mad: :mad:

It will be posted along with pics of Parabellum's troops with their faces burned and melting, oozing with hot, lava-like TNT as they run screaming from my onslought!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: