MasterGoodale's Thread of Cheery Waffle

Good day mates. Here you will find (if we can keep him penned in) all of MasterGooddale’s cheery and dreary thoughts of the day.

MasterGooddale as you make your way through your day and night, please post all of your thoughts that you obviously believe others will find of interest to this thread. We will even comment on them!

As you tread your way into CMBB you are uncovering many issues that have already been discussed in length many times. However players new to CMBB will more then likely find some of your err….many thoughts interesting. I have to admit that at times myself I have found some of your ceaseless rambling humorous.

Anxiously awaiting your first post sir!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely! I think this is a great place for me to share my excitement for this game!

That's right maggots, this is the best war game ever made, hands down. I am astonished time and time again how damn smart the AI is. Last night 2 of my tanks were following orders I had issued and the little bastages took it upon themselves to pull a manuever that in the end turned out being a smarter move then the one I had ordered (due to a change in enemy positions). I love tis game. I don't understand why some people are beeeatching about a patch. They just released the game for the love of a grunts flesh! Give em a break these things take time! Maybe they wanted to take a vacation after the release. the game is almost perfect as it is and only needs minor adjustments. I am so into this game I can't even describe it. The rush I get when I blast grunts with HE and watch them retreat with a look of panic on their faces is just glorious!! OOOHHHH the huuuuMMAAAANITY!! My eveil grin shines in the monitor's light at wee hours of the morning as I cackle madly while my soldiers unleash hot, bitter fury upon my foes. Sometimes I giggle kind of loud and my wife hears me upstairs and thinks I'm Mad. But I don't care!! I'm a killin' Kraut grunts and that's all I need to keep me happy.

You guys did such a great job with this game. It's a rare jewel and I tell EVERY gamer I know to buy it. I'm just gonna pass out when CM3 is released I know it. It's not that often that a game this polished, detailed, stable and in-depth hits the market let me tell ya mister. I've been around the gaming block a time or two, probably before most of your grannies were in diapers and I haven't seen many like this.

Great job Battlefront!!!!! AAARRRGGGARARRAGAGRAGRRGAGRAGRAGRAGR!!!!

I'm gonna take a vacation just so I can play uninterupted and undisturbed. . .

There's just nothing like watching your plan come together as your troops encircle the enemy and are chasing them away blasting them from the rear!! Nothing I tell you!!!!! I could play for HOURS on end (and do). In my opinion BF is the best game company out there. No dissappointment here bucko. I have already decided to buy CM3! HAA!!

Alright, listen up ladies. I've been shunned to my single thread so I will be posting my thoughts and stuff on CMBB here from now on, so please read this once in a while or I will have no choice but to slither out into the "Big People" threads.

I love this game.

Hey! I said I love this game so shut up and listen.

If you don't love this game leave right now.

Good. With that out of the way I can get down to business. I am embarking on a major project where I will be recreating in PAINSTAKING detail some Easter Front battles that actually took place. These battles will include units that were actually there and maps based on real historical maps. They will present the players with the circumstances that were presented to the soldiers who fought them. It's up to you who wins. I have already put HOURS into research and learned a lot in the process, butI have many more hours of research to go if I am to be accurate. I am also working on a trench and bunker mod. I will post when the first battle is all done and I hope some of you give it a shot and enjoy it.

Dismissed.

I am embarking on a major project where I will be recreating in PAINSTAKING detail some Easter Front battles that actually took place. These battles will include units that were actually there and maps based on real historical maps. They will present the players with the circumstances that were presented to the soldiers who fought them. It's up to you who wins. I have already put HOURS into research and learned a lot in the process, butI have many more hours of research to go if I am to be accurate..

Sounds good.

[ November 18, 2002, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

Originally posted by Lumbergh:

General Forum?? There is probably a worthwhile thread, somewhere, that is buried under all of the stuff you are writing.

Ahh yes, the ‘ole useful thread burying cry. Such as:

Infantry tire wayyyyyyy too much, ask John Rambo.

ATR rifle teams can’t jump.

MadMatt must be passed out drunk because the patch is not released.

Such usefulness buried beyond recovery or by clicking “page 2”.

However MasterGoodale appears to be cooperating even though he has put us under threat “To reply or else”! Keep those replies coming guys, if you know what’s good fer ya!

Originally posted by Abbott:

I am embarking on a major project where I will be recreating in PAINSTAKING detail some Easter Front battles that actually took place. These battles will include units that were actually there and maps based on real historical maps. They will present the players with the circumstances that were presented to the soldiers who fought them. It's up to you who wins. I have already put HOURS into research and learned a lot in the process, butI have many more hours of research to go if I am to be accurate..

Sounds good.

'Specially the "Easter Front" part. Quivering with anticipation for these new releases.

The scenario where the Soviets mob Calvary in an attempt to stop the crucifixion should be entertaining.

:D