MasterGoodale's Thread of Cheery Waffle

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

...I will be recreating in PAINSTAKING detail some Easter Front battles...

These Easter Front battles, did they take place on Easter Island or do you mean to say they occurred elsewhere after Lent?

Michael</font>

Master Goodale, (pronounced Good Ale)-

It seems you have been elected to a position of dubious honour- like the White Male on a sitcom, it's become "OK" to bash you, and you alone. I guess I missed where that's coming from, but it's good of you to take it in stride. Nice to have some unquenchable ebullience around here...

At any rate, I look forward to your "Easter" Front scenarios, and if they are at all single player oriented, I would be more than happy to test the protos for you. Er, unless they're "Huge".

Eden

Soldiers,

That's it! I've had it with this! Go dale or God ale or Goda Le (french cheese no less!) is driving me nuts! He's worse then Combat General (god rest his stupid soul). We must put a stop to this!

I propose a catapult to the General Forum. We take the whole lot of you Goda Le supporters, and BANG! Off you go, back to your rechid hives!

(BTW: that's RIGHT... until Goda Le shuts up and moves to the General Forum, I'm back to Soldiers! Muhaa!!)

I've noticed the usual number of threads MasterGoodale creates in a day has dropped significantly since this thread was (for lack of a better word) birthed.

Coincidence?

Divine Intention?

Something I noticed while cutting my toenails with the good steak knives?

Hm...ah...I dunno...(ouch, dammit)

Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Soldiers,

That's it! I've had it with this! Go dale or God ale or Goda Le (french cheese no less!) is driving me nuts! He's worse then Combat General (god rest his stupid soul). We must put a stop to this!)

Would you prefer the return of the Iron Chef? :eek:

Now that that name has been mentioned, I will have to go drown myself in some amber liquid from the Liquor Distribution Branch. Which amber liquid I'm not sure, but mentioning the ICS name has made this an emergency mission. (glug, glug, glug)

Soldier,

"AAARRARRGRGGRAGRAARGRARAR GGRA GRA RAGARG ARGA RG GG G G "

Your response, Master Goda Le, being both concise, and informitive, is enough to send me back with my tail between my legs so to speek. Knowing that your truthfull, dare I say, braillant response can never be equaled by something from me, I shall step down, my assualts clearly no match for you detailed response.

My first MOD is on the way. And you'll like it. At least somebody better like it or there will be hell to pay. In any case, you sorry excuses for a soldier wanna-be, I will soon have honed my skills to a point where the AI no longer floats my boat. At that historical point in time I will venture out, well actually I'll stay right the hell here as I'm told, but I will be seeking an elite opponent to unleash my new-born fury upon --and I will do so without mercy. If you think you got what it takes, leave because you don't. If, after you exit in embarrassment, you change your mind and STILL think your pathetic skills are a challenge for me then lumber your fat, armchair-warrior ass back into my thread and I'll kick it. I will warn you once, the blizzard of hot lead and the showers of furious artillery I will unleash upon your dumb grunts' unsuspecting skulls has no equal. . .and neither does the shame you will feel like flames singing your cheeks every time you enter this thread thereafter (that's if I let you back in)

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW THE HECK TO PLACE UNITS IN THE SCENARIO EDITOR? ALSO WHICH BUTTON REPRESENTS THE TRENCH!!?? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thanks,

MG

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW THE HECK TO PLACE UNITS IN THE SCENARIO EDITOR? ALSO WHICH BUTTON REPRESENTS THE TRENCH!!?? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thanks,

MG

As long as you keep asking nicely and stop cluttering the forum with your posts I'll be a good guy too... ;)

After you have selected your forces in the editor, go to the map screen and press the "preview" button.

On the 3d battlefield you can now place your troops.

Trenches are no terrain tiles, you have to select them like mines, guns and infantry via the unit selection menu.

Then place them on the 3d battlefield like other troops.

[ November 18, 2002, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: ParaBellum ]

[...] I will be seeking an elite opponent to unleash my new-born fury upon --and I will do so without mercy.

Ah the memories smile.gif

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW THE HECK TO PLACE UNITS IN THE SCENARIO EDITOR?

As you do in battle setup

Treneches are units, not terrain. Get them int he unit editor under fortifications.

Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Bring it on Goda! PBEM, or TCP IP, RIGHT HERE!

AAARRRRGG!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I will be selecting one victim at a time, but don't worry Portabella you'll be at the top of my list. For those of you who wish to line up I fart in your general direction! There will be plenty of ass-whoopin to spread around so be patient, I'll make short order of my foes.

Back to the real reason I graced you all with my foul presence tonight, HOW TO I SELECT UNITS IN THE EDITOR??! For the love of a dead grunts' scrotum all I see is terrain tiles and buildings and roads oh my!! :eek:

How do I get the unit menu?? :mad:

How do I get the unit menu??
Sir, these silly questions are not helping my faith in your HIGHLY accurate scenarios nor your acclaimed research abilities used to obtain such highly accurate scenarios. Did you NOT receive a manual with your purchase sir? On the bright side there does seem to be nine less threads on the main forum.

Better ugh than "...duh...drool...whahunh..."

Or does ugh simply represent

1. sexual harassment

2. physical labor

3. limited mental capacity

4. obscure dialect usually seen in Southern Alabama. (it's ok, I live here)

5. all of the above

6. ugh, I dunno...but BFC better fix somfink.

AAARRARRGRGGRAGRAARGRARAR GGRA GRA RAGARG ARGA RG GG G G G G G G!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

It keeps showing it's teeth!? And making

growly - mewling noises.

Can this be...

No, it can't be...

Not that...

Could the Hydrox have mated?

ooohhh hhoo ho hoho hahahahaha. . .I get it. . .short-dicked-twinkle-toed-smart-asses right??! :mad:

I have created a map and I am trying to figure out how to place units on that map I created. I can get to the unit editor, I can get to the map editor, but how on God's sweet earth do I combine the two maggots!!?? I read the manual but it doesn't seem clear to me. Letting my anger brew only makes it worse for my first victim people. Show some humanity for him. . .