Why is Peng Challenging a Centipede?

Nidan1

Originally posted by stikkypiss:

Ugggh, and I thought this place couldn't get any worse. Despite the stirling work being done by the biologists as they try to sort this place out, there are now Greek speaking guys, and I'm not talking about the wholesome modern Greek. Noooooooooooo..ANCIENT Greek. Ewwy.

Wholesome, modern, Greek… three words you’d never have thought would be in the same sentence. What next controversial, exciting, Belgium?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Are you guys feeling all right? I came in here thinking I'd cleanse my soul by reading some bile drenched repartee, but I feel like I'm watching ladies badminton practice.

What's next? A pillow fight?

I'd like to smother you with a pillow, does that count? </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Are you guys feeling all right? I came in here thinking I'd cleanse my soul by reading some bile drenched repartee, but I feel like I'm watching ladies badminton practice.

Originally posted by 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypiss:

Ugggh, and I thought this place couldn't get any worse. Despite the stirling work being done by the biologists as they try to sort this place out, there are now Greek speaking guys, and I'm not talking about the wholesome modern Greek. Noooooooooooo..ANCIENT Greek. Ewwy.

Wholesome, modern, Greek… three words you’d never have thought would be in the same sentence. What next controversial, exciting, Belgium? </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Hmmm I obviously need to work on my ‘converting’ technique…

Well, maybe you ought to check out ancient/modern methods of recuiruitment.

I mean, some offers of illegal substances and perhaps the possibility of female carnal pleasure and we would have been talking!

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Back in my younger days, it was a very good place to meet nice young ladies. Ah, the sound of Dunlop Volleys skwee-king on the boards. The smell of perfume. The bouncing of body parts in unison.

Sigh.

Good times.

</font>

I'd like to smother you with a pillow, does that count?

Smother??? With a pillow???

And to think that you are Squire to my own former Squire. Ahh, the blood does thin, doesn't it. It thins like the hair on old foul Joe's head, it does.

Sad, really. </font>

Wholesome, modern, Greek… three words you’d never have thought would be in the same sentence. What next controversial, exciting, Belgium? </font>

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Originally posted by Nightwatch:

Hmmm I obviously need to work on my ‘converting’ technique…

Well, maybe you ought to check out ancient/modern methods of recuiruitment.

I mean, some offers of illegal substances and perhaps the possibility of female carnal pleasure and we would have been talking! </font>

Hmmm we (I & through me Peng) have decided that all disciples & choir boys of Peng will be granted with 23 sheep (or certainly the right to own 23 sheep) after Combat Mission dies…

*37mm waits for the stampede…*

Bah some Messiah you are. Take me for example, people are naturally attracted to me, without promises of sheep. I have narrowed it down to either my irresistable personality or the big bar magnet I'm holding.

It's probably the personality though, magnets don't attract the saw dust that's filling your heads.

A great Messiah you are. Take me for example, people are naturally attracted to me, without promises of sheep. I have narrowed it down to either my irresistable personality or the big bar magnet I'm holding.

It's probably the personality though, magnets don't attract the saw dust that's filling your heads.

Do you mean irresistible as in ‘I cannot resist giving him a kick in the dooleys’?