Why is Peng Challenging a Centipede?

Nidan1

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...hmmm...hmm...humm...hummm-humm-humm...what time is it? Singsong time? Why, yes, I think I will...

Jesus hangs behind the glass

Above venetian doors

His window box boasts crimson flowers

Fresh cut the day before

And you couldn't find a smile

If you nailed it to his face

But Jesus Christ hangs his head with grace

And if Venice is sinking

I'm going under

'Cause beauty's religion

And its Christened me with wonder

They come in bent-backed

Creeping 'cross the floor all dressed in black

Candles, thick as pillars

You can buy one off the floor

And the ceiling's painted gold

Mary's hair is red

The old come here to kiss their dead

And if Venice is sinking

I'm going under

'Cause beauty's religion

We made love upon a bed

That sagged down to the floor

In a room that had a postcard on the door

Of Marini's Little Man

With an erection on a horse

It always leaves me laughing

Leaves me feeling that of course if

Venice is sinking

I'm going under

'Cause beauty's religion

If Venice is Sinking

-Spirit of the West

*Nightwatch pleasantly minding his own business, humming to himself, cleaning the Justicars ‘equipment’… he hear's a sound behind him*

*37mm puts his arm around Nightwatch, Nightwatch is about to protest about that prime nochte thing again…*

“Hello there me young sprout of a lad, working your way up in the world no doubt?

NW: “err. Yeah”

37mm: Let me show you something

NW: “Oh no please, no more Mormon surprises!

*37mm leads the young lad down an alley & they both come across a destitute waster, drunk & mumbling to himself about the prise of fish*

NW: What is this? It’s terrible! Shouldn’t we help him?

*37mm a cruel glint in his eye says*

... “Sure go ahead”

*Nightwatch walks up to the old, daft buggar but as soon as he gets within three feet the fool hurls a brick, Nightwatch retreats with considerable groinal bruising*

37mm: You see lad, that there is a knight, which one doesn’t matter, for most will end up in this state.

NW: A knight… but, but I wanna b..

37mm: Oh I understand what you want to be, there’s nothing wrong with the secular world, ambition, such as it is, is fine & all but… but it ain’t enough, not really.

NW: the secular wor…

37mm: You seem a nice enough chap, pleasant I’d go so far as to say… you know we don’t get many of those around here… and a good job too I say & through me Peng say’s. However what you are now is not what you will be if you stay the course. You’ll become bitter & twisted & hateful & desire only vengeance & blood… you’ll wake up drenched in all manner of foul liquids but that’s okay… it’s as it should be… its…pengfull

NW: That sounds pretty awfu…

37mm: But then… it never lasts, they become tired you see. They forget things & become confused… they forget PENG… terrible *37mm shakes head*... & they end up like this here knightPengless, a mere shadow of the vile, disgusting creature it must have once been…

NW: errr…

37mm: Remember one day when you see it all slipping away & you will… trust me… you remember this here moment & come to me for help. Peng can help & through him I... of course there is another way…

NW: another…

37mm: eye lad, another way… I could teach you of Peng… I’ll need disciples you see, choir boys as well, you could be one of them… the first of them… think about it… do you know what lad?

*37mm puts his face right up to Nightwatch’s face, his slightly deranged eyes staring intently*

NW: err... What?

37mm: I’ve started having…visions.

*37mm saunters off, a faint glow surrounding his person*

[ December 16, 2004, 05:57 AM: Message edited by: 37mm ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Mine was better.

Yours wasn't a damn song. It was horrible Dalem verse.

I did enjoy the fact that you were in pain. It seemed only fair, given the writhing horror that your verse induces in the rest of us. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nightwatch:

Um. I wish to apologise for my lieges lack of image. I'm afraid I sliped on a pile of slop out int he sty, and I was not avalible to carry the image to ALL your browsers as required. I asure you that if you copy and paste

http://images.3dgamers.com/logos/game-page/18wosacrossam.gif

into your browser and vit the page you shall find my Lieges image in all it's glory for your perusal.

*Bows and leaves backwards through a window*

By God, Joe, that does raise images of the gone and much missed Agua Perdido.

Roight! Toss the Irish bumpkin back into the peat bog from which (with much difficulty) he waded, and toss that useless, arrogant swine 37mm at my feet.

37MM! SEE THESE GNOMISH BOOTS?! THEY ARE DUSTY, LAD! THEY ARE BESMIRCHED! THEIR NORMAL DEPTH OF HUE AND GLOSSY TINTS ARE LOST UNDER THE MANTLE OF DETRITUS THAT THEY HAVE ACQUIRED BY MY PASSAGE THROUGH THE POSTINGS OF WET-NOSED WEASELS LIKE YOURSELF!

You have a tongue, don't you? Get busy putting a polish on them. </font>

snipped because it didn't concern me... and toss that useless, arrogant swine 37mm at my feet.

37MM! SEE THESE GNOMISH BOOTS?! THEY ARE DUSTY, LAD! THEY ARE BESMIRCHED! THEIR NORMAL DEPTH OF HUE AND GLOSSY TINTS ARE LOST UNDER THE MANTLE OF DETRITUS THAT THEY HAVE ACQUIRED BY MY PASSAGE THROUGH THE POSTINGS OF WET-NOSED WEASELS LIKE YOURSELF!

You have a tongue, don't you? Get busy putting a polish on them. [/QB]

Err yes I have a tongue oh mighty, thread closing, reward-less ‘quest’ giving false 'god'... surely YOU should know that?

Anyways as to your 'my boots are not spick & span, WHAT am I go to do?' problem I may indeed have something to help you...

*37mm rummages in his lab & returns with a vial… 37mm pours the contents over the boots*

There you go acidified rat guts I knew they'd come in handy for something…

Actually thinking about this I’m not so sur…

Ah buggar it…

Your boots are now clean so If you don’t mind I’ll be off… busy, busy, busy… people to save, mice to torture, HE to hurl… ya know how it is…

*37mm notices vacant expression*

… well anyways I’ll be off.

[ December 16, 2004, 12:24 PM: Message edited by: 37mm ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

As to the posting ... well how's a GENTLEMAN to know which pics WILL post properly and which WON'T eh, eh, eh? That sort of thing is all well and good for the Techies say I. I've better things to do than soil my hands with toner and staple mounds of papers and, and UNDERSTAND all this router, bits, servers and firewall nonsense.

Joe

Dear Joe,

Here's a little site that is specifically tuned to your technological expertise.

Think of it as...coming home.

(p.s. Don't forget to order the cookbook!)

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

"Lupe diego mckee lexicography.

Sam formulae presto thigh besmirch oconnell complementation.

Elsa bowstring.

Merlin eukaryote hast eavesdropping.

Emerson aficionado.

Ilene absolution expropriate grape powdery trivia."

That...that was beautiful. I'm having it engraved on the locket in which I will carry a strand of your hair forever.

After I've had it deloused, of course.

Michael

Originally posted by 37mm:

Ah buggar it…

I don't doubt that you will...but do you have to announce it to the rest of us, you sicko?

Originally posted by 37mm:

You’re boots are now clean so If you don’t mind I’ll be off… busy, busy, busy… people to save, mice to torture, HE to hurl… ya know how it is…

*37mm notices vacant expression*

… well anyways I’ll be off.

Okay. First, it's "your" not "you're", ya {insert particularly nasty Aussie insult here because I like nasty Aussie insults}.

Second...since when are you "hurling HE"? You have had two days now to ponder your demise at my hands. Are you that afraid of me you non-turn-sending, egotistical, self-centered, narcissistic, sado-masochistic, God-complexed delusional....biologist?!?