• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

worthless

pile of poo

dalem

Yes, Alex, I'll take "how many times can MrPeng repeat himself" for $100. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Shaw, this 37mm creature does not acknowledge me. He consistently ignores my posts.

Make him crawl before me, Justicar.

MAKE HIM CRAWL!!

I want to see some groveling of the first water from him, before I make water upon him.

Its probably the only positive trait that he has displayed since he dragged himself in here, that and making light of that pompous ass Shaw

Shaw, this 37mm creature does not acknowledge me. He consistently ignores my posts.

MAKE HIM CRAWL!!

I want to see some groveling of the first water from him, before I make water upon him.

Do you want me to have him rub scented oil on your Buddha-like belly, Oh Gnomus Profundis?

Oh, and no more of this, "I'm very tall when lying on my back" nonsense. Breast implants will always do that.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

thrice more:

worthless pile of poo

worthless pile of poo dalem

worthless pile of poo

dalem is a pile

of worthless poo dalem is

a pile of poo yeah

poo poo poo dalem

he is a pile of poo and

worthless dalem is

Originally posted by Mace:

It's far more interesting and entertaining than the crap that's played on the radio now days.

Mace

It's good, but I'm waiting for the Dance Remix version for clubbers before I pop for the CD...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

thrice more:

worthless pile of poo

worthless pile of poo dalem

worthless pile of poo

dalem is a pile

of worthless poo dalem is

a pile of poo yeah

poo poo poo dalem

he is a pile of poo and

worthless dalem is

Originally posted by Mace:

It's far more interesting and entertaining than the crap that's played on the radio now days.

Mace

It's good, but I'm waiting for the Dance Remix version for clubbers before I pop for the CD... </font>

MAKE HIM CRAWL!!

He's a scientist, he doesn't believe in gnomes, no matter how anoying they might be.

Nonsense you probably don’t remember, what with that honeycomb skull and all, but I cleaned your shoes. It was on page 6…

The Justicar probably has a Pengless subsection or clause or something that prevents people crawling in the Cesspool…

[ December 19, 2004, 08:26 AM: Message edited by: 37mm ]

MAKE HIM CRAWL!!

It is a matter, my dear Boo, of finding the RIGHT Squire.

Oh certainly he showed some promise at first, but I learned from my choice of Papa Khann that the extra bit of "lip" in the intitial responses can signify a dangerous level of independent and rebellous thought that must be squashed like a bug.

I was too lenient with Papa Khann I fear, I blame myself. I had HOPED that he would be another Agua Perdido, that best and most loyal of Squires. Oh to be sure, Lars was a GOOD Squire ... not the best perhaps, well look at the raw material, but still GOOD. But Agua Perdido was expeplor ... eximpl ... examipl ... the best.

In YOUR case it was your unthinking (I DO understand ... it IS your only mode) acceptance that he was welcome to make sport of ME ... YOUR Justicar, that set alight the fuse that now burns dangerously close to the powder magazine. For see you Boo, he rightfully felt that if he could, with your active acceptance, make sport of ME ... well, he could make sport of YOU all day long and twice today (it being Sunday and all).

If a liege is to win the respect of his Squire he MUST first TEACH that respect is due to ALL his betters, and who is better than I ... me ... well except for the Olde Ones and the jury's still out on some of them though I PERSONALLY don't believe the charges of jury tampering will prove out.

In other words, Boo ... mine to be specific ... it's YOUR fault, YOUR mess, and YOU must clean up after him as you would a puppy that piddles on the floor. A good start would be to demonstrate that respect by showing it to YOUR betters ... do I gotta draw you a picture here Boo?

The GOOD news is that I, in my wisdom and foresight, have insisted that a Serf can be Squire and a Squire a Knight ONLY after the proper forms have been followed and the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread had had it's say ... so if you don't ever state that he's fulfilled his quest, if you never ASK that he be elevated to Knight or if, somehow, the paperwork gets lost in the filing system (I've had to do it myself you know, since you turned in your bullet and left) ... well, the lad may NEVER be a Knight ... and wouldn't that be a pity.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

snipped as it was all a load of nonsense

Oh Justicar, Justicar, Justicar…

Was it I who allowed some of the worst thread titles & rules yet seen to go unmolested, rules so confused that no SSN could fathom his rights from his privileges?

Was it I who upon witnessing the greatest of threads & rules seen for many a moon decided to throw a benny which almost certainly aided in the closing of that glorious thread?

Was it I who ignored thy masters blood hamster, who mocked our house at every possibility?

Was it I who endlessly undermined his own hard working junior Justicar in front of everyone?

Is it I who wets himself continuously yet simply waves a rule book that no-one has read & few believe even exists?

Was it I who upon completion of my quest tried (unsuccessfully) to demote me to serf as reward?!?

You are here today Justicar, undermined not by me but by yourself… you have no-one else to blame.

Twas the Week Before Christmas

Twas the week before Christmas

and all through the Pool

All the creatures were stirring

Especially Da Foole

He hurled a "Blood Hamster"

at the Justicar's feet

But the nimble Joe Shaw

escaped, WHAT A FEAT!!!

And now we have serfs

whose numbers grow higher

it's gotten so bad