Nidan1

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

How many British trucks in Utah?

Yup, that's a serious question.

How many Rumanian belly dancers in Oh-Hi-Oh?

That's even more serious.

Good heavens I'd certainly never have thought it but Hiram has actually clarified the situation!

His usual practice of roiling the waters to a chocolate pudding consistency has, apparently, been passed over for a statement that actually clears things up ... wow.

Boo, allow me to explain. YOUR statement made so little sense that I ASSUMED that you were making one of those thigh slapping OHIO jokes that is only understood by others from OHIO ... or recent lobotomy patients.

You see Boo ... I live in UTAH ... not in Nevada. I assumed that you found something dreadfully amusing about changing the state but I couldn't discern what it might be.

As to the usage of "lorry" ... I'll call them what I damned well please. If it pleases me to refer to "lorries" rather than "trucks" I shall do so. In THIS particular case I did it to avoid getting you confused about which game you should play.

You're clearly deeply into Boo Radley - American Farmer and barring the unfortunate incident with the sheep (I PERSONALLY think they look fetching in lace, can't imagine what the ASPCA would have against it) you're doing rather well at it.

Had I used the word TRUCK however, well your attention span being what it is, you might well have lost all your hard won progress in American Farmer and suddenly switched to your OTHER favorite ...

18wosacrossam.gif

I didn't want to be responsible for you losing focus that way.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Good heavens I'd certainly never have thought it but Hiram has actually clarified the situation!

His usual practice of roiling the waters to a chocolate pudding consistency has, apparently, been passed over for a statement that actually clears things up ... wow.

Boo, allow me to explain. YOUR statement made so little sense that I ASSUMED that you were making one of those thigh slapping OHIO jokes that is only understood by others from OHIO ... or recent lobotomy patients.

You see Boo ... I live in UTAH ... not in Nevada. I assumed that you found something dreadfully amusing about changing the state but I couldn't discern what it might be.

As to the usage of "lorry" ... I'll call them what I damned well please. If it pleases me to refer to "lorries" rather than "trucks" I shall do so. In THIS particular case I did it to avoid getting you confused about which game you should play.

You're clearly deeply into Boo Radley - American Farmer and barring the unfortunate incident with the sheep (I PERSONALLY think they look fetching in lace, can't imagine what the ASPCA would have against it) you're doing rather well at it.

Had I used the word TRUCK however, well your attention span being what it is, you might well have lost all your hard won progress in American Farmer and suddenly switched to your OTHER favorite ...

18wosacrossam.gif

Joe </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

18wosacrossam.gif

Joe </font>

*37mm scribbles down the names of all the extra states*

Listening to my Liege & the Justicar is sometimes like a geography class… but more dull.

By the way Moraine Sedai today my masochistic menial task was to slice up frozen mice ears, each slice had to be exactly 1/50th of a millimetre in thickness.

Originally posted by 37mm:

*37mm scribbles down the names of all the extra states*

Listening to my Liege & the Justicar is sometimes like a geography class… but more dull.

By the way Moraine Sedai today my masochistic menial task was to slice up frozen mice ears, each slice had to be exactly 1/50th of a millimetre in thickness.

Mmmmm, I bet they liquify right in the pan when you do them that way.

Originally posted by 37mm:

That's just....weird. Why do you *need* to measure and slice up mice ears?? And what about the poor mice?? How do they HEAR? You didn't...*gulp*...kill the widdew mousies...did you? *lip quivers near tears*

[ December 15, 2004, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: Moraine Sedai ]

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Unless of course her husband was dipping too deeply into the cough syrup and was "incapacitated"—to put it delicately—from performing his spousal duties.

Michael

Shameful... just shameful... but now Lady Moraine's comment about "bone deprivation" is starting to make a little sense...

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 37mm:

That's just....weird. Why do you *need* to measure and slice up mice ears?? And what about the poor mice?? How do the HEAR? You didn't...*gulp*...kill the widdew mousies...did you? *lip quivers near tears* </font>

18wosacrossam.gif

Joe

Um. I wish to apologise for my lieges lack of image. I'm afraid I sliped on a pile of slop out int he sty, and I was not avalible to carry the image to ALL your browsers as required. I asure you that if you copy and paste

http://images.3dgamers.com/logos/game-page/18wosacrossam.gif

into your browser and vit the page you shall find my Lieges image in all it's glory for your perusal.

*Bows and leaves backwards through a window*

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

On the other hand, Nightwatch and I shall be playing some odd thing from Der Kessel*. It's nighttime, funky terrain...he's Germans, I'm Brits and Aussies or sumfink. And I think it started me out on a freaking reverse slope! GAH!

Either way, he sucks and he'll lose.

Der Kessel. When you care enough to send the very worst.

I beg to differ, Milady Sedai, but my poor troops are not the Mighty German army, but the poor maltreated, undernourished and misunderstood Italians. I could accuse you of increasing the odds in your favour by lumbering me with this shower of.. uh.. exeptional warriors, but I have allready learned that respect for the fairer members of the pool is a prome requesite for a Knight (or at least survival)

In any case I object to the phrase "crap". I like to concider myself "ability challanged"

*bows*

Originally posted by dalem:

Hey Seanachai! Looks like I have a Mortal Enemy now and you still don't.

And I wasn't even trying!

Hah!

Don't kid yourself. You have dozens of Mortal Enemies. You're so hateful, though, that they don't waste time with posting angry responses to you on the Forums. They simply set out to destroy you.

You know how I'm paying for Christmas, this year? I'm selling your home address and other significant personal info about you to deeply, deeply disgruntled Forum Posters. You might want to put bars on the back windows, and motion detectors in the front rooms.

Oh, and so far your 'Mortal Enemy's' talents seem to lie in drinking too much Makers Mark, and mumbling in public 'I see bad people'.

When you've gotten yourself something even half as good as a Cabron666, come back and we'll talk.

Originally posted by Nightwatch:

Um. I wish to apologise for my lieges lack of image. I'm afraid I sliped on a pile of slop out int he sty, and I was not avalible to carry the image to ALL your browsers as required. I asure you that if you copy and paste

http://images.3dgamers.com/logos/game-page/18wosacrossam.gif

into your browser and vit the page you shall find my Lieges image in all it's glory for your perusal.

*Bows and leaves backwards through a window*

By God, Joe, that does raise images of the gone and much missed Agua Perdido.

Roight! Toss the Irish bumpkin back into the peat bog from which (with much difficulty) he waded, and toss that useless, arrogant swine 37mm at my feet.

37MM! SEE THESE GNOMISH BOOTS?! THEY ARE DUSTY, LAD! THEY ARE BESMIRCHED! THEIR NORMAL DEPTH OF HUE AND GLOSSY TINTS ARE LOST UNDER THE MANTLE OF DETRITUS THAT THEY HAVE ACQUIRED BY MY PASSAGE THROUGH THE POSTINGS OF WET-NOSED WEASELS LIKE YOURSELF!

You have a tongue, don't you? Get busy putting a polish on them.

Sonnet #45

O, My Mashed Finger!

O, my mashed finger

How you throb

and sting

O, my mashed finger

Your color soaks through the Band-Aid

so brightly, Red

O, my mashed finger

'Twas not my intent to hurl you forward

into the table

The table, edged