Why is Peng Challenging a Centipede?

Nidan1

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I blame their liege lords for not showing them the proper path of respect and honor ... still considering that some of their liege lords HAVE no honor {couBoogh} and are deserving of no respect themselves what can you expect. It's my understanding, for example, that young 37mm (a GREVIOUS offender in the Uppity department) has not been assigned a single research paper on the sacred traditions of the CessPool!

You won't see a display of such agregious behavior from my young Squire, stikkypixie. He gets daily lessons in courtesy and manners, along with a liberal dose of the switch....pain is a great motivator.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

snipped waffle...It's my understanding, for example, that young 37mm (a GREVIOUS offender in the Uppity department)... snipped waffle

[/QB]

Justicar, Justicar, Justicar… what have we done to deserve you, ey Joe?

If I am uppity then maybe it is because others here are down...ity

There’s nothing wrong with that of course we all have our stations in life & we must remember where the railway tracks run (or don’t run, be it the case)… because if we don’t (though of course if we don’t I’m sure someone will) then we’ll drift off course, perhaps we'll be marooned forever on a vile dark, foreboding island (where it rains a lot).

As such I propose rather than flinging rotten ooze (which if I may say does not befit your title) at the ‘leading light’ we should instead concentrate on dredging up those who linger at the bottom of the pool (not naming any names... other than rleete of course).

...and even went so far as to make sport of my age!

Ah, finally an SSN with his priorities straight! Although "shooting fish in a bucket" is hardly sporting. Oh, well, he has to start somewhere.

Originally posted by 1.45669inches:

(not naming any names... other than rleete of course)

This one, on the other hand, is just begging for Crodaburg.

Originally posted by rleete:

snipped with relish... </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 'The leading light':

(not naming any names... other than rleete of course)

This one, on the other hand, is just begging for Crodaburg. [/QB]</font>

Originally posted by 37mm:

I asked just a few weeks ago if anyone had updated Crodaburg (I also mildly ribbed my liege upon discovery that he’d lost to you of all people, ha ha, my liege as a squire I can barely imagine) for CMAK...

I reckon it sounds like fun...

Certainly sounds Pengfull

The only reason I lost was, at he beginning of the game, in a moment of pure whimsy, I arraigned all my tanks and vehicles to spell out "SOD OFF!". Had I not done that, I would have won handily.

Originally posted by Noba:

Mace had problems with the new PC. Seems it kept "falling over"* each time he turned it on - after assembling it himself. He paid some shop guy $50 to find out he had the mouse and keyboard connectors in the wrong holes.

Hey I was vindicated, the fault was with the power supply, not my construction.

And of course, for someone like you with your limited PC ability (I hear that you used to slip your tongue into the floppy drive to 'turn on' the computer) you wouldn't understand that 'fall over' is a technical term.

Regardless, I can now play those huge CM maps with good frame rates.

Mace

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

The only reason I lost was, at he beginning of the game, in a moment of pure whimsy, I arraigned all my tanks and vehicles to spell out "SOD OFF!". Had I not done that, I would have won handily.

That's Boo-sh!t. I had turned around my big guns (but not all of them, gamey bastard that I am) as a concession, in order to get you to do it. Ah, heady times, those were. Remember your last tanks, so afraid of my single gun damaged Tiger?

You see, young 1.45669inches, in true Cesspool fashion, we secretly decided to make a mockery of the squire's challenge set before us. I still have the pic of Boo's artfully arranged vehicles.

Bloodiest damn scenario you ever saw; chunchies chrunched, field cratered like the moon, burning vehicles all over the place. At any rate, it just ended, right at the crucial moment of the final assault. 85% casualties will do that to you.

I believe the result was a draw, something on the order of 48 to 52.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I blame their liege lords for not showing them the proper path of respect and honor ... still considering that some of their liege lords HAVE no honor {couBoogh} and are deserving of no respect themselves what can you expect. It's my understanding, for example, that young 37mm (a GREVIOUS offender in the Uppity department) has not been assigned a single research paper on the sacred traditions of the CessPool!

You won't see a display of such agregious behavior from my young Squire, stikkypixie. He gets daily lessons in courtesy and manners, along with a liberal dose of the switch....pain is a great motivator. </font>

Ahhh...I believe my "bone deprivation syndrome" has been cured and turns are out in two CMAK games which I am already winning and it's just the setup phase.

Life is good...

No. Seriously...in one, I already have 100%. If he's smart, my opponent will realize my gamey superiorty and surrender on his first turn, thus confirming my complete victory.

But then, 37mm isn't that bright. He may have a divine nimbus about him, but mentally, not so much. So I doubt he'll be kind to himself and surrender. After all, as a biologist, he seems to like masochism at it's finest with some of the menial, mind-numbing tasks he seems to prefer.

Counting fly legs. Pfah! Mouse ear thickness measurements...puhleeze!

On the other hand, Nightwatch and I shall be playing some odd thing from Der Kessel*. It's nighttime, funky terrain...he's Germans, I'm Brits and Aussies or sumfink. And I think it started me out on a freaking reverse slope! GAH!

Either way, he sucks and he'll lose.

Der Kessel. When you care enough to send the very worst.

Lady Moraine, you should be aware that there is a significant difference between Der Kessel and Ker Dessel*.

Der Kessel wastes everyones time with carefully balanced, honed and researched to within an inch of their life scenarios ... they are, in other words, best described as boring.

NO ONE has ever said that a Ker Dessel* scenario ... uh ... can be described.

Joe

* Ker Dessel - When It's Called A Setup For A Reason!

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Still smoking, eh?

{tortured the smilie before chopping it into tiny bits}

Michael

Truthfully, I've been 100% quit for a little over a month now.

Go on...pat me on the back already... </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

I am still owing everyone turns.

Me too. (All except Mr. FrameRate), that is.

Stop drooling over the Quake demo, send a turn...then I can ignore it until the weekend.

Sorry folks Interstate visitors, christmas work functions and hot weather - (41.5C yesterday) are delaying your demiseseses.

You shall all wait until the weekend.

Noba.

Mind you I was ill a lot with him in service, injured too ... but he kept bringing me broth (I didn't much care for the taste but didn't have the heart to tell him) and helping across icy streets ... pity he didn't see that lorry bearing down on us.

Joe

You have lorries in Nevada?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Mind you I was ill a lot with him in service, injured too ... but he kept bringing me broth (I didn't much care for the taste but didn't have the heart to tell him) and helping across icy streets ... pity he didn't see that lorry bearing down on us.

Joe

You have lorries in Nevada? </font>

Lady Moraine, you should be aware that there is a significant difference between Der Kessel and Ker Dessel*.

Der Kessel wastes everyones time with carefully balanced, honed and researched to within an inch of their life scenarios ... they are, in other words, best described as boring.

NO ONE has ever said that a Ker Dessel* scenario ... uh ... can be described.

Joe

* Ker Dessel - When It's Called A Setup For A Reason!

Noted. Such confusion shan't happen again.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

You have lorries in Nevada? </font>