• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

...smackatistic, poopafistic, lickatastic...

Poopiehead. </font>

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

...smackatistic, poopafistic, lickatastic...

Poopiehead. </font>

first (since my other points don't count)...since when are you "hurling HE"? You have had two days now to ponder your demise at my hands. Are you that afraid of me you non-turn-sending, egotistical, self-centered, narcissistic, sado-masochistic, God-complexed delusional....biologist?!? [/QB]

I'll send the turns out in the morning or maybe later tonight, now I'm going off to see a movie... sheesh

(Hiram you have my sympathies... actually no you don't)

Second...since when are you "hurling HE"? You have had two days now to ponder your demise at my hands. Are you that afraid of me you non-turn-sending, egotistical, self-centered, narcissistic, sado-masochistic, God-complexed delusional....biologist?!?

I am sorry for mentioning this, Milady Sedai, but it has been near 24 tention filled hours since my turn winged its way to your domain, and yet my inbox remains depressingly free of carnage and mayhem. If you would be so good as to cast your eyes in my general, yet poor, direction, I would be eternelly gratefull.

I'm sorry about bing so forward, but I had a horrible nightmare last night, something about some decrepid, smelly trampmm coming up to me, pawing me, mouthing some alchohol fuelled gibberish so slkurred that I could not understand it, and trying to interest me in some other tramp. It was horrible and loathsome, and the other tramp wasn't that nice either. He ran off ranting something, and then lit a match that caused his alchohol haze to combust. I gues i need therapy. Or maybe converting the roof of Joe's castle to thatch might calm me down. Now theres a thought..

Yes, yes, Nightwhatsidoozy, I know.

I had *hoped* to have someone else's turn to work with as well so that I could process and send both at the same time.

So you see...not only is he cruel and unusual, he's slothful as well. And slovenly. And smelly. And holding *both* of us up with his sloth-like turn sending skilz.

Meh. What else can you expect from someone who slices up and measures mouse ears all day? Must rot the brain or sumfink.

Originally posted by Philippe:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Yes. Exactly why you should just Sod off!

Begone.

Noba.

This is why you're no longer in charge of the tea and biscuits cart. </font>

Originally posted by Philippe:

I'm not interested in making myself feel important. Much the opposite, and I was hoping that you would help me out with my problem. Say something that's actually witty, and I'll say something in Greek.

Ugggh, and I thought this place couldn't get any worse. First biologists and now Greek speaking guys, and I'm not talking about the wholesome modern Greek. Noooooooooooo..ANCIENT Greek. Ewwy.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Are you guys feeling all right? I came in here thinking I'd cleanse my soul by reading some bile drenched repartee, but I feel like I'm watching ladies badminton practice.

What's next? A pillow fight?

I'd like to smother you with a pillow, does that count?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Are you guys feeling all right? I came in here thinking I'd cleanse my soul by reading some bile drenched repartee, but I feel like I'm watching ladies badminton practice.

Back in my younger days, it was a very good place to meet nice young ladies. Ah, the sound of Dunlop Volleys skwee-king on the boards. The smell of perfume. The bouncing of body parts in unison.

Sigh.

Good times.

Noba.

Originally posted by Nightwatch:

I had a horrible nightmare last night, something about some decrepid, smelly trampmm coming up to me, pawing me, mouthing some alchohol fuelled gibberish so slkurred that I could not understand it, and trying to interest me in some other tramp. It was horrible and loathsome, and the other tramp wasn't that nice either. He ran off ranting something, and then lit a match that caused his alchohol haze to combust.

Hmmm I obviously need to work on my ‘converting’ technique…

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Back in my younger days, it was a very good place to meet nice young ladies. Ah, the sound of Dunlop Volleys skwee-king on the boards. The smell of perfume. The bouncing of body parts in unison.

Sigh.

Good times.

</font>