Apocalypso! 4Horsemen!! But no Seanacoochie or Peng To Challenge Them?

**YK2**

Dear Peng,

The mess you are referring to was called "Road to Moskow". It was a foul piece of nastiness that left me limp and asking for a smoke once we had finished. Well worth taking for a spin. A thoughtful fenzy of a battle. Lots of unpleasant things where done to me and by me and all without the courtesy of a reacharound.

Love,

Elvis

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by YK2:

say that mike-the-serf has done a great job of fulfilling his duties as my Man-in-waiting .. He has kept the wine flowing, and supplied some very nice vintages, some I never even knew we stocked, (guess PL was hiding his own little stash).

Ah, I am honored to be mentioned by Lady YK2.

A little Tempranillo, milady?

2001, Amador County, quite yummy, it is from the fine folks at St. Amant. The man does a marvelous job making a still wine, as well as a marvey job on his port. Quite the well rounded fellow.

Anyone of those present able to manage a game? Boo seems to be struggling with the concept of email. Perhaps his overclocked Commodore 64 isn't up to the task.

And Lars is getting whooped so badly I understand the lack of turns from him. He is such a disgrace, I wouldn't spit on him if he was on fire.

Mr. Peng i am what you would call, a tiny tanker... nothing like these gnomes who seem to be running rampant in these parts. i may be tiny but i'm not a lawn ornament.

Oh and elvis, i did not say you could call me tim, tim the enchanter does not like it when people call him by name without permission. beware, you maybe attacked many small things with sharp pointy teeth! they will most likely be gnomes, since they are the only small things with pointy teeth round here.

Originally posted by Lawngnome:

New to the scene am I, but if ensue this ridicule must, defend my name with blood shall I.

Short my stature, red my hat, and long my gray beard, but true it is that ass-kickers Gnomes are.

Bugger. Someone's dropped an alter ego *sniff*.

Oh, I suppose this will mean we'll have tag-team Freudian gnome wrestling... *sniff* marvellous. Erudite little bugger as well and one just can't pass by on quality gnomes for replacement horsemen, should one become unseated or the odd brain explodes... and this bugger is very likely to attract a mortal enemy as well and keep 'em because...

[waving a lofty fore-limb]

... to lose one mortal enemy may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose two would look like carelessness.

Yeknod

[ October 25, 2003, 02:46 AM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Originally posted by Marlow:

Earless one, I call you our laddie. You still owe me a battle from two forums ago. Send me any setup your little long haired (better for covering up the lack of ears) hippie freak heart desires.

Oh, you should know I don't do BB setups. I'll play whatever you send me below 1500 pts but otherwise I wait until CMAK.

BB is poopy.

Originally posted by ozi_digger:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Hey you old uns', can we make him a serf?

You can have him for a pet </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ozi_digger:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

btw, dibs on Ozi-digger if he stays!

Mace

Wot, you planning to take me outside for a thrashing?</font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Oh, you should know I don't do BB setups. I'll play whatever you send me below 1500 pts but otherwise I wait until CMAK.

BB is poopy.

Alrighty, your butt-kickin is on the way. Now if I was truely sadistic, I'd send and infantry only battle with you on the attack given your love of the BB infantry modeling. Instead, we'll have some fun in an armor only slugfest in a town. Gamey yet satisfying.

Originally posted by Lawngnome:

New to the scene am I, but if ensue this ridicule must, defend my name with blood shall I.

Short my stature, red my hat, and long my gray beard, but true it is that ass-kickers Gnomes are.

What I want to know is.... Where do you intend going with this Gnome thing? Because I really don't think we have room for another short pointy hat wearing ass kicker..

And anyhoo, when it comes to Gnomes you will always be lagging behind..And you don't sound like the type who would want to wallow in someone elses shadow..

Still, one can never tell about these things.. Maybe the Ubergnome will take you under his wing... He's been looking for something lately and you might just fit the bill, so stick around a while and see what Uncle Sean has to say...

A word of warning though.. Don't go rattling his cage he has been Gnown to get a tad irritated at times.

The Good News: One of my tenants fell off the toilet drunk last night and gave herself one hell of a shiner on the sink corner.

The Bad News: I have to fix the friggin toilet...

All turns out, BTW. And Speedy was lucky, he managed to come off as only a minor loser this time.

I don't care for the look of this, not at all. First we have yet ANOTHER Australian, this one an SSN and already Mace wants it as Serf. Then we have Tiny Tim bleating for attention and finally an SSN who claims some sort of lineage to the Bard of the CessPool. It's not looking good at all and THEN Peng shows up ... more than once!

Can the end times be far behind?

I'm back in town briefly after my rigorous trip to the Islands. I may get a chance to send turns before I'm off again but you never know.

In the meantime I'll have my eye on these SSNs ... somethings not right about the lot of them if you ask me.

Joe

Posted by the Fair YK2:

What I want to know is.... Where do you intend going with this Gnome thing? Because I really don't think we have room for another short pointy hat wearing ass kicker..
M'Lady, the gnome is in no-one's eyes an "ass KICKER".... except perhaps his own. His failed attempts at Aussie Genocide bear full witness to this fact.

Noba.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I don't care for the look of this, not at all. First we have yet ANOTHER Australian, this one an SSN and already Mace wants it as Serf. Then we have Tiny Tim bleating for attention and finally an SSN who claims some sort of lineage to the Bard of the CessPool. It's not looking good at all and THEN Peng shows up ... more than once!

Can the end times be far behind?

Joe

Don't forget that Dame Emma was stroking dalem's ego.

(Egad, I hope she was wearing gloves)

Some things are just too frightening to contemplate.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lawngnome:

Confusion seems rampant to be... the norm this is? Like this do I.

UberGnome? Sean?

Contest this will I!

Lawngnome for eons have I been. A Yank as well as a Gnome am I, so double ass I kick.

No. no, no this won't do. This won't do at all. A blithering idiot in a Yoda guise is a blithering idiot still.

NEXT!

Joe </font>