Apocalypso! 4Horsemen!! But no Seanacoochie or Peng To Challenge Them?

**YK2**

Originally posted by tiny_tanker:

Goly gee batman we've got a problem. It seems that gremlins, i'm not going to count out gnomes, but it looks to be gremlins right now, have infested my computer and used my logic board as a place to birth their young. So i will have no CM capable computer till next week, provided that the Apple guys don't screw up and actually ship it back to me in good order. But don't think this will give you much respite from my challenge Buzzy.

I must say you are living up to everyone's expectations, and proving to be a completely useless pillock. The only “challenge” you have provided me is the dilemma of which gauge pointy stick to use. The trick is in choosing one that pierces the skin easily, but that will still grip the softer organs when they are carried aloft back to my castle. It usually comes down to choosing between the ½ inch and ¾ inch diameters. You’re pretty young (soft, low tensile strength skin, and not a lot of time to harden your liver) so I think I’ll go with the ¾ inch.

As for your CM computer being down for week: this would normally be a problem. I have been known to forget the names of friends and relatives in less time. Fortunately, MrSpkr has provided what looks to be a very appropriate scenario, so I will try to remember that I have promised to pummel you in about a weeks time. Meanwhile, you can do your best to remind me of my commitment, preferably with some sense of style and originality, but without any of those ghastly emoticons.

Or you could just sod off. Either way suits me fine.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The postponement of my duel with Tiny Twerp leaves me looking for an opponent. I have tried baiting Elvis in the past, but he seems more interested in showing everyone his wanker, and that isn’t really my thing. I guess I’ll have to peruse the posts to see if there is anyone else especially in need of a demonstration of my battlefield genius. You would think that, in this crowd of lowlifes, someone would stand head and hunch-backed shoulders above the rest, but from my height, you all look like a bunch of beetle droppings.

Dear Buzzsaw,

I take exception to one of you comments. There are some people who call me "John the Human Tripod".

Feel free to send a set. I am walking out the door to go to work now so I don't have time to send a set up myself. Keep in mind my numbering conditions though or don't even bother.

Love,

Elvis

Buzzy ,

As a former Serf and Turf of mine, may I remind you that you disappeared at your Gnome Annon meeting for longer then a week at a time. May I also remind you, that you passed on seeing CMAK here in Chicago, and the chance to taunt Mr Spkr and the texans. Heck, I'll even give you the chance to kill Seanachai while he is dressed as an Aussie and has his Boys in hand. Also, we will be playing the London get together, which should be no challenge considering they think Monty was the peak in British Generalship. I want no excuses that you live in CA, as we all know the entire state is on fire anyway, so it is just like visiting Berli during lunch anyway.

Rune

Originally posted by Buzzsaw:

I have tried baiting Elvis in the past, but he seems more interested in showing everyone his wanker, and that isn’t really my thing.

Of course not. It's his thing.

Not too quick on the uptake there, are we, Sparky?

No moves went out from me last evening as I was stuck at a boring board meeting. I was trying to pick out just the perfect 2x4 with which to pummel all my helpless hapless opponents (and you know who you are).

Rest assured that I will be out of the shadows and back in the saddle tonight, gleefully swinging my aforementioned 2x4 in my best Whitey Ford manner, caving in as many of your microcephalic heads as possible.

In other words, I'll be aiming at your hinder regions.

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Buzzsaw,

I take exception to one of you comments. There are some people who call me "John the Human Tripod".

Feel free to send a set. I am walking out the door to go to work now so I don't have time to send a set up myself. Keep in mind my numbering conditions though or don't even bother.

Love,

Elvis

Well, I have heard the word “stool” used in describing you, but I had thought the reference was scatological rather than anatomical. We’ve all seen your wanker more times than we care to count, so this must mean that you have abnormally small legs. If it weren’t for that sloping forehead, you’d make a damn good footrest.

Expect a medium-sized setup this evening.

Buzzsaw

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Buzzsaw,

FYI: The fact that your toes are touching the floor when you are passed out naked and face down in a pool of spew does not, in fact, make you a Human Tripod.

Originally posted by rune:

Buzzy ,

As a former Serf and Turf of mine, ...

Rune, my Liege! You would have received my humble supplications before now had I believed I was welcome in your presence after such a long absence. Let me explain (though certainly not excuse) the dereliction of my serfly duties…

I have been on a prolonged quest in the Land of Pickled Cabbage and Dog-Eaters.

I was eager to find a fitting offering for my new Lord and Master. Imagine my joy when I found the answer inside a tourism brochure: “Used T-34s available with Good Credit”. What a perfect gift! I had visions of being instantly elevated to “Serf, 1st Class” in the Kingdom of Rune. Maybe, with time, I would be considered for a Squireship! I was on a plane to Seoul the next day.

One week later found me in vastly different spirits. I had wandered from used car lot to used car lot, searching for my Liege’s transport. My first shock came when I learned that most of the inhabitants of this strange land, though friendly and eager to help, did not have the good manners to speak English. Only through gestures and by pointing at the glossy reproduction of the T-34 in the travel brochure was I able to make myself understood. Slowly, I learned that there were no T-34s to be had in Korea – that the whole brochure was part of a deceptive advertising campaign designed to lure in Americans eager for a bigger SUV than their neighbors’. But to what end? With no fresh scars on my abdomen, I was reasonably sure that I still had both kidneys.

It was over a week since I had bathed in the rejuvenating waters of the Cesspool. I had no gift for my Liege, and I was weary and despondent. And so, it was when I was at my weakest that the enemy struck….

But, alas, I am still weary from my ordeal and must rest before I tell the horrific details of my capture and enslavement.

Dear Buzzsaw,

And try not to make it one of those fookin QBs. I have only played like 2 of those things with CMBB and they always seem uninteresting. They tend to make me care about whether or not I win. A good scenario makes me care about losing less because there is usually something cool about it to make it worth playing.

Love,

Elvis

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Buzzsaw:

With no fresh scars on my abdomen, I was reasonably sure that I still had both kidneys.

Why? Mammalian bipeds have their kidneys in the back.

Oh...I see. Never mind. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Wow. It takes it right out of you to write gibberish of that level of quality. Not that most of you would know.

There are some who will read such gibberish and know exactly what you are talking aboot...

But when all's said and done, you are of course quite correct..

It is indeed gibberish!!!!

P.S. Hello Konrad

[ October 29, 2003, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Pffft! Pedantic? You sir, are the poster boy for all things pedantic!

pedantic - Characterized by a narrow, often ostentatious concern for book learning and formal rules: a pedantic attention to details.
Buzz? Concerned with book learning?

Hardly.

Seanachai ye scurroulusous(sus) bastarrrrd! Ye owe mae a feckin' turrrn an' Ah'll hae at laddie, or noo other bastarrrd as gettin' a turrrn frae mae!!! See to at mon!

As life maent fer havin' fun? Or fer blunderin' through an' tryin' tae gi' a passin' grade? Or submergin' yersailf ain tha abject service o' other bastarrrds? As at fer sufferin' or ponderin' or just glidin' through tae tha exit sign, takin' each moment fer wha' at's worth?

Wha's at all aboot Alfie???