Apocalypso! 4Horsemen!! But no Seanacoochie or Peng To Challenge Them?

**YK2**

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Originally posted by Noba:

Scary. I posted one hour BEFORE Joe.* Scary.

Noba.

Ah Noba ... what's truly scary is that you've once again managed that tricky sequence of

(1) Turn the computer ON

(2) Find BFC in Favorites

(3) Find the LATEST Peng Challenge Thread

SNIPPED....

(4) See latest dribble from the cesspool's own "flying banker"** - as if anyone gives a toss which part of the USA you will appear in next.....as long as you stay there.

Joe

* Pity you havn't noticed.

** Is this another misplaced leading letter ?

Noba.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Look, I really don't care what gets used, it is the end result I'm interested in.

Jeez, you're supposed to be Death, right? Get out there and do whatever it is you do. Call in Pestilence if you must (kind of like exchanging one infestation for another, if you ask me), or better yet, War. Old man war is supposed to be pretty rough on the tanks, from what I've heard.

edit: Damn UBB. Three years and I still hate it.

[ October 27, 2003, 07:00 AM: Message edited by: R Leete ]

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

and this time he brought a beer.

Picture%2012.jpg

ONE?

YOU BRING ONLY ONE FECKIN BEER!?!?!?

Sheesh, what are you, a long lost cheap-*ss brother-in-law or somfink?

Now send that last turn from whatever the heck we were playing.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Take cheap shots.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by tiny_tanker:

If everyone hadn't noticed, the end times are near, a gnome an ozzi and me tiny tim..... even dalem and his might ywing fleet can't protect you from my tiny tanks.

but anywho, to the point. i must fullfill the prophicies as mandated and challenge this lawn gnome. i throw the glove at thee, and challenge you to a meeting engagment.

i bite my thumb at the rest of you, except the fair lady of course.

OK, I'm still working on my second cup of coffee here, so bear with me. He's challenging this new Keebler throwback and not the UberGnome, right? It's hard to tell all these porcine, freckled bratlings apart this early in a hangover.

And who want's to bet that while dalem's working on his Y-wing, he's mumbling in a deep, deep, breathy voice, "Luke, join me or you'll star in 'Corvette Summer'..."

Would any of you turds like to do a TCP/IP playtest with me on a battle I am working on.

No need to all respond at once, but I am in the US EST Zone if the physics of the earth's rotation is a problem for you. Since I am home all day I should be able to accomodate the entire planet.

I'm the tiny tank that you've been hearing about Speedy .

And nothing, I mean nothing will be getting anywhere near my bum. How could you even suggest such a sick and twisted thing? Even you should able to think of somthing much more painful and disasterous than that.

[ October 27, 2003, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: tiny_tanker ]

I'm the tiny tank that you've been hearing about Speedy .

And nothing, I mean nothing will be getting anywhere near my bum. How could you even suggest such a sick and twisted thing? Even you should able to think of somthing much more painful and disasterous than that.

Something that would involve sheep no doubt. Be careful teeny_tonka, there are Oddstralians lurking in here. Perhaps you should just leave before things get really twisted.

Not sheep!!! NOOOOOOO!

I thought Mace was the only one who liked the little buggers, not Berli.

SirReal, your not going to try and bully me out of the thread are you? I will not stand for this! In fact i think I'll sit down right here and let you all blow off some steam. I have a feeling you all know where to blow it to, right up dalem's skirt.

Originally posted by Buzzsaw:

Maybe you knights should just get it over with and have YawnGnome and Tiny Tally-wacker duke it out for the right to be lowest turd in the pool. Spitwads and 10 paces seems about right for these two.

Why don't you take care of him Buzz? I believe Shaw or MrSpkr can fix you up with the perfect scenario.

I hear it has lots and lots of tanks for the metal midget to play with...

SSN Hint Of The Day: Comb your hair in the kitchen.

Now sod off.

Me? Learn from a lawngnome? I certainly hope not. My guess is he can't find a booster chair big enough for him to use the computer, and that is why he has been absent as of late. Or he could be delving into the vast cult which is the ubergnome himself, and who knows where that could lead.

Originally posted by Lars:

Why don't you take care of him Buzz? I believe Shaw or MrSpkr can fix you up with the perfect scenario.

Well, he hasn't really irritated me enough to feel like I should go to all that trouble. Minor irritants like this are best handled with a little calamine lotion or by having that extra scotch each the evening. How about if I just keep an eye on him, and if he starts to look more serious, I’ll give him a full dose of Buzzsaw’s WhupAss?

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Buzzsaw:

Maybe you knights should just get it over with and have YawnGnome and Tiny Tally-wacker duke it out for the right to be lowest turd in the pool. Spitwads and 10 paces seems about right for these two.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Comb your hair in the kitchen.

Now sod off. </font>

Buzzy, can i call you buzzy? Good. Anyway Buzzy, i'm not an irritant, only delightfully annoying. But if your looking for somthing to give your skin that glowing rash, I'm sure just looking at the ubergnome will help you there.

I swear you throw a glove at some one these days and you get nothin. They just run away and hide in the shadows until the glove gets picked up and thrown in the wash. No respect for tradition.

I swear you throw a glove at some one these days and you get nothin. They just run away and hide in the shadows until the glove gets picked up and thrown in the wash. No respect for tradition.

Ohh, is that a glove on the floor over there? I thought it was another one of your dirty diapers.

Look, you little twit -- save this lovely Isotoner as a gift Grandma Tanker this Christmas. Around here it takes a manly slap across the face with a heavy gauntlet to get a reaction. If that’s too much for you to manage, you should look into getting some elbow-length veterinary gloves. They aren’t much good for challenges, but they might prove useful in helping you pull your head out of your ass.