Apocalypso! 4Horsemen!! But no Seanacoochie or Peng To Challenge Them?

**YK2**

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

buckle up tight, it was a bumpy ride comin' in!

More photos of my thrilling trip coming if I can figure out that stupid web page editor.

Joe

You're a brave man Joe...

Ooops... and I'm drunk as a skunk... which makes for more edits than usual..

[ November 01, 2003, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Of course, one cannot ignore the sublime harmonies that drift towards us to talk about our ruddy condition while hurtling us, upwards, towards the celestial spheres of angelic voices and the odd groaning deity to provide a measure of relief from the humdrum and messy burdens that could drag us down to the pits of despair and dissolution... *sniff* indeed, this is the Showaddywaddy experience that brings us mere mortal beings to a closer state of... of... errrr... unconsciousness....

...bother

Yeknod

[ November 01, 2003, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Originally posted by Persephone:

S...A...TUR...DAY....NIGHT!

BCR also had a hit with a song called "Saturday Night", weren't they called the "Saxons" at one time?

Oh and Mace, isn't there a self-immolation tournament that you should entering?

I thought Aussies love to have fun?

Originally posted by Noba:

There's definitely some rocks in your head. We should start calling you Jethro...

Noba.

Careful, Noba. 'Jethro' is a killing insult in Ohio. It implies that the accused is actually from West Virginia.

Hey, everyone has to have someone to look down on.

Not sure who the West Virginians have to look down on. Possibly molluscs.

Dear God! No more pictures of Scottish Boy Bands! I didn't even know there was such a thing as Scottish Boy Bands, and I could have gone my whole bloody life without acquiring that information and died a happy man.

Although I did like the image of Emma's 'outfit'. Made me feel a bit disoriented. Had to go have a wee lie down.

Originally posted by rune:

I might create evil scenarios, I may perhaps, even ring the bell, but who else buys for his guests, a Bottle of 12 year old single malt scotch [Glenfiddich] that cost more then you average wage for a lawngnome for a month? Who else supplies REAL beer, like DAB, Corona Extra, Pilsner, and etc? Who else supplies pizza while watching Berli fight JasonC in the desert? Who else sends you a screenshot showing you after Berli was done with your likeness? Who else has made a scenario featuring Peng's pod farm, and Mace's sheep farm? [a co-design with Berli]

Now go forth and scrub the deck, or i'll have you keel hauled. There will be no mutiny on my ship.

Rune

We're not saying you're not a gent, Rune. Possibly, if the Universe implodes and is reestablished by a god resembling Timothy Leary, you'd even be considered cuddly.

It's just Berli's and my way of showing our honest, manly affection for you.

Well, except that Berli doesn't really like anyone. Except Charles Laughton. And Quasimodo. He gets a huge kick out of Quasimodo. Also King Richard. I think Berli finds hunchbacks kind of quietly amusing. Must be the 'evil' thing.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

'Jethro' is a killing insult in Ohio. It implies that the accused is actually from West Virginia.

Untrue. We know that 'Jethro' and his kin came from the Ozarks. Nearer to MrSpkr's ancestral home. Which explains quite a bit when you think about it.

Not sure who the West Virginians have to look down on. Possibly molluscs.

Or the Irish.