Apocalypso! 4Horsemen!! But no Seanacoochie or Peng To Challenge Them?

**YK2**

Originally posted by Noba:

Scary. I posted one hour BEFORE Joe. Scary.

Noba.

Ah Noba ... what's truly scary is that you've once again managed that tricky sequence of (1) Turn the computer ON (2) Find BFC in Favorites (3) Find the LATEST Peng Challenge Thread (4) Click on Post Reply (5) Type typical Noba drivel (6) Click on Add Reply (7) Giggle for hours upon reading and re-reading your post.

Perhaps you might print this out as a reminder?

Joe

[ October 26, 2003, 01:16 AM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lawngnome:

Confusion seems rampant to be... the norm this is? Like this do I.

UberGnome? Sean?

Contest this will I!

Lawngnome for eons have I been. A Yank as well as a Gnome am I, so double ass I kick.

No. no, no this won't do. This won't do at all. A blithering idiot in a Yoda guise is a blithering idiot still.

NEXT!

Joe

Prologue

Some say he originally came from the hot deserts far down south. Others that he came from the frozen tundras of the cold north. No one really knew. Then there were those who could not care less whether he came from the frozen tundras of the north or the hot deserts of the south, they didnt give a rats ass about stuff like that, and they just wanted him to return to wherever he came from, as soon as possible thankyouverymuch.

The more litterate members of the forum could see that he had put his location in his info, but being litterate, they didnt really care. Instead they joined those who didnt give a rats ass, and just wished that he would go away.

His first post is long forgotten now. His first challenge is but a whisper in the neverending choire of the Cess . Although, eventually he did earn his knighthood in a most impressive way, and true, that makes him...special. Not special in the special-olympics sense of the word mind you, no, special in the true meaning of the word. For when it comes to Knighthood many are called, but few are chosen.

His score among his fellow knights is unknown. Although he remembers how he soundly thrashed Sir Lars in a battle using only Italian infantry. And he did take part in some of the more glorious flame wars on the BB too, mostly in the obscure general discussions forum though. And nothing posted there ever counts.

After spending a good while away, mostly working on a computer game known as "Victoria", but also doing lots of RL-stuff, like quitting a job he hated, and getting a new job that he loves, and playing with his kids and other mushy stuff like that, he is rumored to return to claim his rightful place as Knight of the Cess... and this time he brought a beer.

Picture%2012.jpg

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

After spending a good while away, mostly working on a computer game known as "Victoria", but also doing lots of RL-stuff, like quitting a job he hated, and getting a new job that he loves, and playing with his kids and other mushy stuff like that, he is rumored to return to claim his rightful place as Knight of the Cess... and this time he brought a beer.

You work for Paradox? Or was that 'hated job' the Victoria-related one?

/SirReal

Originally posted by SirReal:

You work for Paradox? Or was that 'hated job' the Victoria-related one?

/SirReal

Nah, that is only on my spare time, no pay or anything like that. I worked *alot* on Vicky over the summer. I guess I'm the guy responsible for the 1914 scenario. Started out as a betatester, but now I'm a scenario developer.

The hated job was working in a court, the job I love is doing family law in a pretty big lawfirm.

[ October 26, 2003, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: Leutnant Hortlund ]

If everyone hadn't noticed, the end times are near, a gnome an ozzi and me tiny tim..... even dalem and his might ywing fleet can't protect you from my tiny tanks.

but anywho, to the point. i must fullfill the prophicies as mandated and challenge this lawn gnome. i throw the glove at thee, and challenge you to a meeting engagment.

i bite my thumb at the rest of you, except the fair lady of course.

Originally posted by tiny_tanker:

even dalem and his might ywing fleet can't protect you from my tiny tanks.

That's what YOU think, smalltreads. I just finished my canopy hinges and other small cockpit details tonight. The last step (cutting clear plastic windows to size and gluing them into the canopy openings) looms large. Then you will all perish in the Great Wonderfulness that is My Y-Wing.

Search your feelings - you know this to be true.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by tiny_tanker:

even dalem and his might ywing fleet can't protect you from my tiny tanks.

That's what YOU think, smalltreads. I just finished my canopy hinges and other small cockpit details tonight. The last step (cutting clear plastic windows to size and gluing them into the canopy openings) looms large. Then you will all perish in the Great Wonderfulness that is My Y-Wing.

Search your feelings - you know this to be true. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Then you will all perish in the Great Wonderfulness that is My Y-Wing.

Yes, Yes, Fear the Y-Wing and all. But the question is how many points is this thing going to cost from your artillery budget? Wouldn't a Sturmovik be more practical?

Dale dale dale. Its so sad to see your hard work go to waste. Your tiny ywing will do you no good against my ranks of tiny tanks.

this you will see and know fear.

Would it be too much ask that you use capital letters properly? Or is that next weeks class in Junior High English?

I swear lads, they're hardly worth the effort when they're this small. I think we need a sign on the door, You Must Be THIS High To Enter! ... of course we'd have to give Seanachai a special exemption.

Joe

How on earth do you come to the conclusion that I'm short by my lack of proper capitalization? I'll admit my prof wouldn't be impressed by my typing skills in that post, but I didn't think this was for a grade.

And dalem, you really need to learn how to control your point spending. How much did that ywing air support cost you? I certainly got the better deal on my hordes of tiny tanks.

How on earth do you come to the conclusion that I'm short by my lack of proper capitalization? I'll admit my prof wouldn't be impressed by my typing skills in that post, but I didn't think this was for a grade.

And dalem, you really need to learn how to control your point spending. How much did that ywing air support cost you? I certainly got the better deal on my hordes of tiny tanks.

Well the "short" comparison was, I admit, a guess on my part. But a reasonable one based upon the fact that MOST Junior High students ARE short. By the way, they refer to them as "teachers" not "profs" in Junior High but since you're no doubt new to Junior High you likely didn't know that.

It's not about a grade lad, it's about ... respect! Respect for yourself mostly. If you take shortcuts here you'll likely take shortcuts in life as well and then ... well just look at dalem ... or the entire Australian nation for that matter.

Joe

Never Been Kissed - a story about dalem and his disastrous attempt to snog MrSpkr.

Respect? Well ok, I'll give you that, i wouldn't want to bring my self down to the lowly australians *shudder* but any self respecting person would know that a prof is a college teacher, and not a junior high teacher. Now if you'll excuse me I have to put on my "You must be this tall to ride" shirt and piss off some short girls at the bar.

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

M'Lady, the gnome is in no-one's eyes an "ass KICKER".... except perhaps his own. His failed attempts at Aussie Genocide bear full witness to this fact.

Noba.

The 'K' is much too close to the 'L' on the keyboard... a small spelling error no doubt. </font>