If you are satisfied with CM then POST HERE!

I feel for you Dark Knight.

It took nearly FOUR months for my Mom to order the game because she felt unsure about the ordering system. So, be prepared for a long drawn out confrontation in front of you! If I may suggest, draw a topographical map on a wall in your house, draw out battle lines, create OOB's for opposing sides get out some markers, and have your "own" battle on the wall. The suggest that it may have been easier to do this on the computer with CMBO! Then pack your bags and expect to receive your copy of CMBO at Military School!

FYI- This is not proven to work!

Good luck though!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only am I satisfied but also am so impressed with BTS and their staff that feel free to email me for not only my experience and the positive reinforcement this game can be but also for technical help if for some reason the game does not run right away (almost never a problem). Anything to help CMBO along.

Satisfied customer here as well.

To Dark Knight's Dad: you are more at risk ordering food at a restaurant with your credit card, than you are by purchasing a game from BTS. This organization is independent with a small staff dedicated to making good wargames. And they are wargamers too.

Dear Dad-Person,

I bought CM over a year ago and loved it. It came right away, and there were no problems at all with the credit card ordering.

I also bought a copy for my dad, for his birthday and had it shipped right to him. He got it about 4 days after I filled out the online form. No credit card problems there, either.

Now the real point of my email is that ever since my dad installed CM on his hard drive, we've had a PBEM going.

As soon as we finish one, we play another. Its great fun for us both, and we haven't played games like this together since I was in junior high school. Not only is it a great game, it will be great for your relationship.

Hope you get it, its first class.

Terence

You will never regret allowing your son to buy the game. He will be so absorbed in playing that he will not have time to occupy himself with other shall we say more hazardous pursuits.

My parents would have loved to have bought me this game at his age. It would have saved them a lot of sleepless nights.

You will come to love the sound coming from his room of countless explosions, the unique clank of armor being KOed, the American Robin twittering in the background and of course the continual "Where did that @#$% Panther come from?"

Another satisfied customer that's (slightly)over the average age. :Dsmile.gif

From a UK based Customer the game made it to the UK with the prints etc..

My Credit card was correctly debited and I have saved heaps of pounds because I have not bought any games software since.

So don't buy it if you want your son to become a CM addict.

Otherwise buy it and you can rest assured that your Credit card details are as safe with BTS as with any company. Be those ones that use the Internet or those that have store fronts.

Regards

H

I am one of those "old salts" that actually "pre-ordered" CM:BO. Yes, I gave them all my purchase information some 4 months (or was it 6?) before the full product was even released, and even before the Gold Demo was released. I have had absolutely no problems whatsoever, and BTS' level of customer support is unparalleled.

Hey Dad,

That the game is great is a given!

I'm especially impressed by the quality of people it has attracted and the high-level of discussion.

Also, I live half way around the world from Battlefront.com, placed my order on Sept. 4 and received the game in perfect condition on Sept. 18.

(Yikes, what a CMBO love-fest this is turning out to be. tongue.gif )

I am playing computer games now for more than 15 years. I think I bought well over 100 games during this time. Many of them were good and I played them some time. A few of them were really outstanding and I played them again and again.

But COMBAT MISSION by BIG TIME SOFTWARE is 'till today THE ONLY game I played for more than a year, nearly every day!!

And the support BTS gives to its customers is, to use and understatement, EXTRAORDINARY!

If I could preorder CM2 already, I would do so without hesitating, without even having played the demo.

Great game. No, really.

Completely hassle-free (and amazingly enough, junk-mail fee!) ordering.

This game may get him (you) interested in history as a topic of further study.

Avoids the anti-social mayhem promoted in the creepier shooter games. I've got one CM buddy who's 65-ish and loves the game, and I heard of another who's a priest and is complaining that the game is cutting into his sermon-writing time! Not exactly anti-social types.