THE BLOODY PENG CHALLENGE THREAD: ESCAPE FROM DOWNUNDER

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad day in Hiramland. Audrey is gone. After a weeks worth of hissing, spitting and growling, the feline demonspawn tried to bite me. I then verbally castigated her in a resounding baritone. (I depend upon vibrato whereas MRPeng has natural resonance as evidenced in his Old Negro Spiritual Hymns). Audrey abhorred me as much as Croda abhors hygiene. It simply wasn't meant to be. I now know that she would feel most comfortable in the realm of Berli and his minions.

I will find another kitty and perhaps name it after an apostle.

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

<h2>Merry Fecking Chirstmas / Holidays whatever you want it to be, may you all fester with your health and get stinky gifts to warm your worm eaten hearts.. I'm not going to miss the lot of you over Christmas </h2>maybe kitty <h2>but you lot.. go stick a snowball up your wazoos.. for you Ozzies here may a dingo take your baby away and a Kangaroo punch you in the nads</h2>

<h3>ho… ho… feh!</h3>

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 12-23-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

Okay, we've done music and film, but wouldn't war films be more appropriate?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh shut up with that inane drivel. The only movie I want to see is the one where my Sherman whacks your Hetzer. Semd me a set-up immediately, dammit. Version 1.05, 1500-2000, the fewer hills the better.

------------------

Oh, I'm a Crane,

I'm a fightin' man,

And I come from County Clare;

And the Brits would hang me for a Fenian,

So I took my leave of there...

Dixieland - Steve Earl and the Del McCoury Band.

[This message has been edited by Forever Babra (edited 12-23-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

Merry Fecking Chirstmas / Holidays whatever you want it to be, may you all fester with your health and get stinky gifts to warm your worm eaten hearts.. I'm not going to miss the lot of you over Christmas but you lot.. go stick a snowball up your wazoos.. for you Ozzies here may a dingo take your baby away and a Kangaroo punch you in the nads<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, I have it on good authority that Mensch will be flying to Canada on January 3rd 2001.

This is no doubt another attempt to avoid the German immigration authorities that have been trying to track him down for the last 2 years (something about not allowing undesirables into the country)!

I also understand the Royal Mounted Canadian Police (and their horses) will be ready to great Mensch when he lands in his country of birth. Mensch will then be celebrating his holidays on behalf of her Majesty the Queen, in Canada's finest prison. The horses will taunt him.

But I digress, anyone want to try out one of these fandangled Stinger Ground to Air thingies (sit down Stuka)!

I loathe you all, you are a blight on the globe of this Earth, you are the festering sore of humanity etc etc

oh btw, <h1>Merry Christmas</h1>

Forever Babra wrote:

> The only movie I want to see is the one where my Sherman whacks your Hetzer.

Oh, what a shame to disrupt your men's festive celebrations. No disruption is involved for my men, as they exist only to rend American flesh from bone and would enjoy nothing more from Santa than a giftwrapped limb from a recently deceased GI. Never mind, you can tell your men it will all be over by Christmas. Just as long as you don't explain exactly what will be over. They won't know the difference by then anyway.

You should have the setup file by now. I have made sure to pick up a few Hetzers so they can let you know just what they think of your pansy Shermans.

David

Guest Germanboy

Okay you stupid lot - it is 1am where I am on Christmas day, and I hope you lot all have a really rotten Christmas with no prezzies whatsoever. So there. Now go away.

------------------

Andreas

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html">Der Kessel</a >

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 12-23-2000).]

Well, been busy, away for a few days. Just got caught up. Everyone playing nicely together? Yes? That's lovely.

Here, I saw a post by Meeks, I'm sorry I wasn't around. I miss Meeks, I truly do. I hope he returns to us soon. Merry Christmas Elijah. Mensch has done his best to keep lunatic drivel alive, but it just doesn't have the same bite.

Hiram, I'm sorry the thing didn't work out with Audrey. A nice young man like you, I thought that if you got a little...kitty cat, it might make all the difference in the world. You didn't try singing your own compositions to her, did you? Buy a dog, Hiram. Real men own dogs.

Doesn't everyone just love this new megalomania thing from Lorak? I know I do. And him arguing with Berli, as well. It's brilliant, truly.

And, as we head into the Holiday season and on to a new year, let us never forget one of the tenents of the Peng Challenge Thread: We against all others. No one comes in here, with or without a warrant, for one of our own. They can take a number and get in line, as we've got first rights to putting a boot in on the others.

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

Okay you stupid lot - it is 1am where I am on Christmas day.....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah wonder hoo ya managed that, ya soft haided clump o' whale spleen. Af it's tha 23rd here in YooEssAye, at cannae be Chrrristmas Day anywhere ailse on this planet at tha same tam.

Ya thick as Beula's buttocks....

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSciFeuhrerBastard

Okay you stupid lot - it is 1am where I am on Christmas day, and I hope you lot all have a really rotten Christmas with no prezzies whatsoever. So there. Now go away.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same to you, now shut up.

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

Okay you stupid lot - it is 1am where I am on Christmas day.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me thinks that Andreas has been sniffing mensch's toe-jam again. After the Kiwi's We Aussies get christmas day first!

Go back to sitting in the lavvy, reading your Kings & Queens of England encyclopedia you Methylated spirits soaked boob!

May all of you receive underwear for Xmas with skid marks already in them.

Hummphh!!

Yeah, Andreas, you dope smoking moron. What Stuka said, with bells on. If it weren't for the Kiwis and a few (OK 15) Pacific island nations who will remain nameless (cuz let's be serious here, who could name them all) it would be an Aussie Christmas first and the rest of you lot can have sloppy fourths after 2 billion Chinese and Indians partake.

OK, now back to one of the splintered themes. If we want a movie-type title, I can't go past the Herbertesque ones:

Peng (yeah, just Peng - got a problem with that?)

Son of Peng (now if that isn't a scary thought I don't know what is)

Peng Messiah

God Emperor of Peng

Pod Revenent

Heretics of Peng

I Was a Teenage Peng

Night of the Living Peng

And let's not even get started on Asimov

------------------

Client: "So are you a contractor or a consultant?"

Goanna:"Well now, that really depends on how much money you have got, doesn't it?"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>...What we've got here is failure to fumigate. What the Cesspool wants, thats what it gets. I could teach you how to be a Raunchmeister, but you have to purchase the..."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...jellied gas, hickory chips and a sack full of feral cats. See nothing quite gets a good choking smoke going like some hickory chips moistened with cat urine. See you just chuck the chips in the bag there, shake it around a bit. Uh huh, thats it. Now cut a small hole in the corner of the bag. Not that big, damn you, I don't want to relaese the hairball, just the moistened chips.

OK, now hit em with the flamethrower!

See, now that's ...

This is a once a year thing, once and only once... Herr Oberst being nice.

Once a year:

Like Seanachai's written words making sense to us mortals...

Like Crawdad taking a bath...

Like Hiram getting any poontang...

Like Bauhaus getting any... well anything...

Like Andreas making sense... (DOH! Messed up that one!)

LOL! I crack myself up.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hannu... (er, you know what I mean), Happy Kwanza.

and send me back my freaking turns!!!

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

Allowing for the international dateline and all....

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all. If I owe you turns, sod off.......if you owe me bugger ye.

Marlow, I esp hope you get a soggy lump of coal up your wha-hooter you cretinious pile of slop.

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

<font size=7 color="red">Merry Xmas to you all.</font>

Now I'm back to french wines and indecent 5 courses meals...

------------------

I just told a Cesspooler to do a search

I feel like Jeff H...

Hiram Sedai

[This message has been edited by PawBroon (edited 12-24-2000).]

PawBroon wrote:

> Je ne suis pourquoi survêtement ça va!

Get out!! Get out you French heathen! How dare you take your leave of this hallowed place and then have the audacity to crawl back and do anything but beg for forgiveness! Go on, get back to your cheese and your onions! And have a good Christmas too, you Gallic wretch!!

<font size=4>

<font color="green">M</font><font color="red">E</font><font color="green">R</font><font color="red">R</font><font color="green">Y</font> <font color="red">C</font><font color="green">H</font><font color="red">R</font><font color="green">I</font><font color="red">S</font><font color="green">T</font><font color="red">M</font><font color="green">A</font><font color="red">S</font><font color="green">,</font> <font color="red">M</font><font color="green">Y</font> <font color="red">L</font><font color="green">I</font><font color="red">T</font><font color="green">T</font><font color="red">L</font><font color="green">E</font> <font color="red">W</font><font color="green">A</font><font color="red">N</font><font color="green">K</font><font color="red">-</font><font color="green">A</font><font color="red">-</font><font color="green">L</font><font color="red">A</font><font color="green">N</font><font color="red">K</font><font color="green">S</font><font color="red">.</font></font>

------------------

Soy super bien soy super super bien soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super

Hmmm...let me see.

<font size=7><font color="green">

E A G L E S

<font size=3><font color="black">

------------------

[This message has been edited by Hiram Sedai (edited 12-24-2000).]