THE BLOODY PENG CHALLENGE THREAD: ESCAPE FROM DOWNUNDER

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlow:

Far far away on a dream world brought to you by Marlow.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whatever paddle boy!

1) I knew that Hunter would pull on the road and it was only because I plotted the hunt order a little too soon you even got a shot off at the Tiger. If I would have plotted it right he would be on my left flank doing an insane amount of damage. That was bad luck on my part and VERY good luck on yours. Quit blowin' smoke up our collective butts.

2) That STUG should have got a kill on your Sherman and the since they were BOTH buttoned the fact that the second saw him so fast and fired a 1st shot kill is very lucky indeed. Also that veteran crew reloaded about as fast as old people f*ck, slow and sloppy and it cost them. Dirty Huns. I hope they all die. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Just keep comin' I got a couple more tricks up my sleeve. I am not going down without a huge fight.

Then after this battle I will attack and you will feel my wrath you ferret brained mongoloid.

Jeff

------------------

I once killed a six pack just to watch it die.

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

2) That STUG should have got a kill on your Sherman and the since they were BOTH buttoned the fact that the second saw him so fast and fired a 1st shot kill is very lucky indeed. Also that veteran crew reloaded about as fast as old people f*ck, slow and sloppy and it cost them. Dirty Huns. I hope they all die. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya, you probably should have gotten one of the Shermans (although I don't think they were buttoned). But the point is there were two, and I'm on the attack and can afford one for one exchanges. Additionally, there were two TDs coming up fast that would have made the odds three to one, even if you killed the first Sherman.

Humbly Submitted,

Your ferret brained mongoloid opponent.

------------------

This message brought to you by

Marlow's Salvage and Wrecking Service,

Proud Sponsor of The Cesspool

aka The 'Meeks currently exists as Polar Bear excrement' Memorial Thread

You haven't fully escaped yet, here's more torture from that country music genius Slim Dusty.

There's nothing more lonesome,

morbid or drear,

than to stand at the bar,

in a pub with no beer.

Hows that feel people? A bit queasy after being flipped upside down for a few seconds?

Good, I am getting bored I need some more games so who is up for a brawl?

------------------

Work is the curse of the drinking class.

I have nothing else to say. Ya, quote that you rat bastards.

-Meeks

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Speedy:

You haven't fully escaped yet, here's more torture from that country music genius Slim Dusty.

There's nothing more lonesome,

morbid or drear,

than to stand at the bar,

in a pub with no beer.

Hows that feel people? A bit queasy after being flipped upside down for a few seconds?

Good, I am getting bored I need some more games so who is up for a brawl?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Goodonya mate, 'ows about:

I like to have a beer with Duncan,

I like to have a beer with Dunc.

We drink in moderation,

and we never, ever, ever get rollin' drunk.

We drink at the Town and Country,

where the atmosphere is great.

'cause Duncan's me mate.

(I don't remember the author. Actually its kind of frightening that I remember the words, as its been at least 15 years since I heard it)

I'm up for a game.

------------------

This message brought to you by

Marlow's Salvage and Wrecking Service,

Proud Sponsor of The Cesspool

aka The 'Meeks currently exists as Polar Bear excrement' Memorial Thread

[This message has been edited by Marlow (edited 12-21-2000).]

Speedy you cretinous git, you ran out of CMHQ chat before my challenge to you registered. I am game for a pbem GAME. After you demostrated the appropriate chaos in the chat room.....it moved my heart (as if I had one) So send mea feckin set up boyo

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

[This message has been edited by jdmorse (edited 12-21-2000).]

Greetings Oh people of the pool.

Alais I have not much to comment with this post, It has just been a day or so since I have stated How great I am.

Marlow you said little git. Your name has been added to the squire list with Rune as your sponsor.

Marlow-win

Croda-loss

Speedy-win

OBSF-loss

Berli-win

Bauhaus-loss

Now Berli, you sad little devil. Am I short? a corp? a failed painter? LOL, nay, but your jest does call me to laugh.

It really is a simple thing.. I am a Celt, and I am Elven. Therefore greatness is not something I need to prove or even to strive for. It flows through my veins, for the power has always been in the blood.

You would think, berlievil, that you have dwelled long enough in your sad empty abyss long enough to learn some simple truths.

If not I advise you to talk to seanachai, even this low-life celt wannabee might be able to explain things slow enough for you to comprehend.

I'll help you out a bit until then though, and give you something to think about.....

All of you should realize that: Duty to clan and family, to the people and the homeland- this is the truth that guides the life path and heats the fighting blood of the celtic folk. But you should also learn that the honor held so dear by my highland kin is but a pale thing compared to that of the elves. This is a truth that should make you all humble indeed before those wondrous folk..

and I admit in a candor, more than a wee bit frightened.

Now taking that to heart and learning that I am truly celtic and elvish ,should give you great reason to fear, and rightly so. For even when I read your post to me, I can sense the sweat beeding on your foreheads and the quickening of your hearts thinking of the doom that one of my stature could unleash upon thee.

But do not fret too much. For I am fair. In my victorys I am a gentleman. As much as I am when I allow you, my students, to win.

What? you say.. Allow us to win? you say...

Yes, allow you to win. I view all of you as my students, pupils yearning for the knowledge that I alone posess. What good is that you ask? How usless would it be trying to teach the depressed and downtrodden? Nay, tis better to allow you a humble victory now and again. For by allowing you small victories, I keep your intrest and your hopes alive.

whats that? you say.. LOL, no, there is no need to thank me for my knowledge. I give freely to those I deem worthy. All I ask is that you do not waste what is given.

As for those I am teaching now. Fear not. I still walk upon this mortal plain. And yes.. It appears that the Gods above me have seen my deeds and are pleased. They have gifted me, even more so than I am, with a few miracles to get my "RL" back in order. So class will once again be back in session.

Lorak the loathed

[This message has been edited by Lorak (edited 12-21-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jdmorse:

Speedy you cretinous git, you ran out of CMHQ chat before my challenge to you registered.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seems you found me, of course there is only one place I could have run off too.

Marlow, if I recall correctly the 'love to have a beer with Dunc' song was Slim Dusty too. Now you pusillanimous piece of toasted marshmallow I would be happy to give you a whipping.

------------------

-Meeks

LOL !!

Truly Berli you are causing me great laughter today. Your little taunts are almost as funny as when you get angry, prace around, and wave your little goat hooves in the air. hehe, priceless.

Ahh, but no matter. It seems you are progressing well under my teaching. I can readily understand the frustrations you express, for the knowledge and history of Lorak is so long and complex, that even given your whole life to my study you could do no more than touch the shadow of its corner. But still.. it is a worthy effort, for all that.

Lorak the loathed

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>for the knowledge and history of Lorak is so long and complex<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I really hate to break this to you, but a fly's life is long and complex... to a fly. In the grand scope of things, it is but a brief moment of meaninglessness. I shall permit you to keep your delusions until death's sweet kiss brings you to my domain.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I shall permit you to keep your delusions until death's sweet kiss brings you to my domain.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sadly I thought that had learn more of the Lorak than that.

Being as I am Lorak, celt and elf. It is well known that after my passing I will spend my eternity blessed in the wooded kingdom of Arvandor in Olympus. Where those who are valient and with honor dwell.

Where you sir are tanar'ri, godless, cast out to live your miserable life in the foul smelling acidic aybss. Oh yes, you have your army.. but one of cowards and thieves.

Yes it saddens my heart when I think of the promise you hold... to be squandered and wasted in fruitless attempts to slander me.

But fear not oh evil one. Lorak is the forgiving type. In so much as I do not blame an inferior animal when it acts like one. Where you to have any sense of intelligence at all I might be offended.

But you spewing out babble, and a pig rolling in mud have much in common. Both ignorant beast that have not the sense to do any better with themselves. Nay, I don't hate you for being a dumb animal. In fact I might come to pity you, could I be bothered to give you more than a second thought.

Lorak the loathed

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>after my passing I will spend my eternity blessed in the wooded kingdom of Arvandor in Olympus.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What!!! You mean to tell me someone actually believed that hogwash?! I had always considered that one of my worst propaganda campaigns! Ah, nevermind... Arvandor it is, you are correct... you can look forward to frolicing in the wooded kingdom. Nope, no fire and brimstone for you... move along, nothing to see here

[This message has been edited by Berlichtingen (edited 12-21-2000).]

by Berli <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> .......................<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry old boy. Your comments may seem like music and magic when you spew them forth. But alias... For those of us with an IQ higher than a rabid goat, they sound like nothing more intelligent than a sick whales fart.

devil.gif

by Berli:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>" I have smoke you dang wipper snappers ! and I'll use it too !"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh fear not Moriarty.

I have planned my topplement so well, not even you can screw it up! Files will be sent as soon as I get off work tonight.

Oh.. I will get files off to the rest of you idiots too...

Lorak the loathed.

Now...for a nice picture of moriarty... what can I come up with...

fissshh.jpg

by Moriarty:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>"Oh please, Oh please, OH PLEEEEEASSSEEE!! let me win this one !!! "<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lorak

Oh look, someone saved me the trouble of doing any more pictures. Which is just as well, because I wasn't going to anyway. Getting a picture out of me these days takes a lot more than mere money or flattery, as PeterNZ will testify. Or would, if he had a computer.

Now all of you go and buy The Cure's Wild Mood Swings. Robert Smith is God.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlow:

I like to have a beer with Dunc.

We drink in moderation,

and we never, ever, ever get rollin' drunk.

We drink at the Town and Country,

where the atmosphere is great.

'cause Duncan's me mate.

(I don't remember the author<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love to have a beer with Kevin

I love to have a beer with Kev!

We drink in moderation,

Then drive around in his great big Chev,

We drink in the town and country,

Where the atmosphere is great,

I love to have a beer with Kevin,

Cos kevin's me mate..

-Slim Dusty

I am getting bored I need some more games so who is up for a brawl?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Mace enters pub!

Walks up to bar and orders a pot of Melbourne Bitter.

After sculling it, he turns around and stares in Speedy's direction.

Catching Speedy's attention (with a thrown bar stool to the back of the head), Mace deliberately turns the pot upside down and places it on the bar

"Outside, NOW!"*

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

*Mace enters pub!

Walks up to bar and orders a pot of Melbourne Bitter.

After sculling it, he turns around and stares in Speedy's direction.

Catching Speedy's attention (with a thrown bar stool to the back of the head), Mace deliberately turns the pot upside down and places it on the bar

"Outside, NOW!"*

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Look what the bloody cat dragged in. Any bastard who drinks green has to be a cross-eyed wanker. Ya look like a one pot screamer to me. Why doncha head into the lounge and have a couple of ponies with the ladies.

800 pts, attack or defend, I don't care. Medium quality tho'

SirOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastard

Speedy glances at Mace, then turns his head back to the bar, picks up his beer puts it down his throat. He then carefully puts the pot, schooner, or midi (depending on which state your in) upside down on the bar, turns around slowly and staggers after Mace out the front door into the glare of the mid-afternoon sun.

------------------

-Meeks

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OGSF:

800 pts, attack or defend, I don't care. Medium quality tho'

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Allrightythen,

I'll take both you bludgers on....this will be just like a typical night at any country pub!

But if it turns particularly nasty, I can always grab your kilt and pull it so high over your head you'll look like a tired monk at midnight (and it will give the ladies something to discuss)

Oh, any preference for side, Herr OGSF?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

Allrightythen,

Oh, any preference for side, Sir OGSF?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah'd prrrefer tae play as tha German's, but Ah've noo objections tae anythin' ailse either.

Let ma knoo tha parameters when ye send tha setup.

Sir OGSF

[This message has been edited by OGSF (edited 12-22-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lorak:

fissshh.jpg

by Moriarty:

Lorak

[This message has been edited by Lorak (edited 12-21-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice picture of Sir Moriarty!! I always imagined him to look that way. We could put together a Cesspool photo album. The older Knights can sit in their comfy chairs while Croda fetches some MGD.

Holy Crap!! Did I just type MGD?? What is wrong with me? WE ALL KNOW THAT MGD IS JUST BEER FLAVORED WATER. hehe

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

Speedy glances at Mace, then turns his head back to the bar, picks up his beer puts it down his throat. He then carefully puts the pot, schooner, or midi (depending on which state your in) upside down on the bar, turns around slowly and staggers after Mace out the front door into the glare of the mid-afternoon sun.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hiram staggers into the bar/pub/brothel and sits down at a table in a corner. The buxom but unattainable barmaid jaunts over to his table and asks what he wants. All that is visible under his Eagles rain jacket is his golden tooth and pointy nose. "MGD" he mumbles. "Whut?? I cannae be bringin such beer flavored water ye git", the buxom yet vacuous barmaid exclaims with her busum heaving to and fro. "Alright then, Yuengling. Oh, and a bag of cheesy poofs." he replied.

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal