THE BLOODY PENG CHALLENGE THREAD: ESCAPE FROM DOWNUNDER

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

I think all this discussion of hull rotation brings up an important point: If you're trying to attack someone, all you need is a friend to distract them! You approach your target, who readies themselves for a frontal attack and keeps their thickest armour facing you. Then your friend approaches from the flank, and your target turns to face this new threat (in v1.05 they would only have turned their head to look). Now that their weaker flank armour is exposed, you can proceed to punch them in the kidneys! If, however, they ignore the flanking threat and remain facing you, your friend can punch them in the kidneys instead!

The CM forum is such a wealth of useful information.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your survivability would be increased if you do the flank attack and your very, very good friend who would do anything for you approaches from the front.

------------------

"Moriarty, you suck." -- Dunno, but somebody must've said it somewhere along the line

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomb update:

Bastables-draw

Foobar-draw

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>by ratboy:

Lorak, I think I may have seen you before. Professor Stephen Hawkins is a fine communicator and theologian. His mastery of unknown quantities, particularly in the physical science, is legendary. Anyway, I did happen to see an old, soiled, soft toffee stuck to one of his wheels recently. Was that you? Maybe it wasn't a toffee though? The light wasn't that good.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO

What a sad, sad attempt. Damn it son. Sit down and look at what happened. Why the hell did you give me an out? Why ask "was that you?"

This obviously leaves me with a simple "NO" answer, and of course you looking even more like the idiot you are. Next time State that I am a piece of **** or toffey, ect..

Granted I have seen some improvment in you of late. You story style posting is interesting, sadly right now it lacks imagination and is not hateful or vile enough by a long shot.

Now I know one of your lower caste is most likely pissing himself with joy at the mere thought of one as great as I addressing him.

So, I will grant you time to retreat back into your little **** flooded hovel and change into a new pair of burlap pants.

Then come back here and try to post again.

Use a story, song, poem, hell anything at all. But at least try to make it vile enough to be mildly amusing this time.

Lorak the loathed

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

And Hiram, why the hell are you into such a grunge rock mode? Is it because your Iggles died the death of a thousand whores? McNabb was the legitimate MVP, I'll give you that, but a team needs more than one player. So snap out of it and start being sweet and nice, you pathetic son of a motherless goat.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your lips aren't worthy to mention the name "McNabb" I'm not upset about the end of this season. I'm more upset about the superbowl in which the Raiders and Eagles played each other. You could say I'm bitter. I was 11 years old and I watched the Raiders cheat against Ron Jaworski et al. I've been angry since then. "Angry young fan" is what they called me. Now they just say my personality is an impediment.

I'm frothing at the mouth at each of you who hop onto the Raiders bandwagon because you fear Meeks. My disdain knows no bounds for each and every Raiders fan. There will be no forgiveness for you tush-pushers. Your butt-burgling ways are evident.

Meeks, I listen to Mozart and Mettalica. Discuss that with your boyfriend over a cafe latte.

Your expletive laiden posts are tiresome and your sig is silly. We all know that you and Shandorf are joined at the labia.

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I've been Jeffed (in joke for Australians):

Mace, shouldn't you be jumpin' in here with a, "Mmmmmmmmm, frothy foam." comment?

Dammit man, get with it! Do I have to start doing your job for you? Hmmm?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeh, yeh, whatever....Mmmmmmmmmm, frothy foam!

There, Jeff. Happy now?

Can I go?

It's my lunchtime and time to terrorise the streets of Melbourne once again...so stand aside.

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

I think all this discussion of hull rotation brings up an important point<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You seem to have gone from addled to deranged, posting groggy biz like this here. I have forwarded it to your colleague, the highly over-caffeinated Mr. Heideman, for review. He will shortly denounce you for seeking to replace turrets altogether. You will deserve it.

Speaking of bad links and misplaced posts: What is a Monte99? Why is it posting here? Is this ESPN.com? The latest tour bus through these parts sure has a lot of thick-headed idiots in stretch pants.

Hiram and his stupid Eagles are to blame, of course; he's probably cross-posting to sportstalk radio. Growing up without a professional football franchise where I did (Detroit), I find this O/T sports chatter annoying. Kids talk ball, men talk ballistics, something any good Detroiter learns in grade school. Yer goddam Superbowl was in 1945 and WE won. Now shuddup and stay focused on what matters.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

I have often wondered why at precisely 12.00 noon on weekdays, the male pedestrian population of Melbourne pause to press their buttocks against any solid object.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought it was because they were just fond of solid objects near their hinies. Silly little Aussies.

Guest Madmatt

I kinda like Elijah Meeks newest Topic:

Time to Lock the Forum and Concentrate on Peng Thread So that is now your new Biohazard Waste Disposal Area, that and it will probably really tick him off! BWAhHAHAHAA!!!!!

Madmatt