Pre-orders for the CMFB module Download are now open

15 hours ago, Gumboots said:

I have just now successfully registered CMFB and Downfall onto Matrix, got Steam keys for both and registered them on Steam

Thanks, after trying this the other day and it didn't work, it does now.

Release date on Slitherine is showing as 25th (tomorrow).

Hi 

Just a question regarding to the pdf file (about tank riders).

I was checking briefly, the pdf file, tanks are not able to have some "tank riders" like the picture below, but

the "capacity of places" to transport them is free, I mean can be wearing some peoples, is this a mistake in the pdf or this will be like this in the game ?

Many tanks are in this situation...

This is perhaps a bad interpretation of the transport capacity but it will be nice to confirm !

Also that the Pershing appear as Medium tank, this one is not from a Heavy category ?

wzcHdm7.png

Edited by JM Stuff

2 minutes ago, ratdeath said:

:)

Coming soon indeed - 25th January if Slitherine got it right.  I assume that's UK time (haha) so the 25th starts in less than 2 hours.  Oh the hype...

In reality I'll pick it up tomorrow night if it's out...

11 minutes ago, Vacillator said:

Coming soon indeed - 25th January if Slitherine got it right.  I assume that's UK time (haha) so the 25th starts in less than 2 hours.  Oh the hype...

In reality I'll pick it up tomorrow night if it's out...

Slitherine mean also BF site or I am wrong ?

1 minute ago, JM Stuff said:

Slitherine mean also BF site or I am wrong ?

Slitherine is the 'publisher' for CM on Steam, BFC is the 'developer'.

Slitherine:

https://www.slitherine.com/

and then there's Matrix, which I think is pretty much the same thing (hmmm):

https://www.matrixgames.com/

Anyway if you buy CM at either of these or BFC you can get a Steam key.

1 minute ago, Vacillator said:

Slitherine is the 'publisher' for CM on Steam, BFC is the 'developer'.

Slitherine:

https://www.slitherine.com/

and then there's Matrix, which I think is pretty much the same thing (hmmm):

https://www.matrixgames.com/

Anyway if you buy CM at either of these or BFC you can get a Steam key.

I buy already by BFC and have the key but not the date out, 

I found only strange that Sliterine announce it and will produce very soon when BFC dont ?

5 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

I buy already by BFC and have the key

Me too JM 👍.

6 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

I found only strange that Sliterine announce it and will produce very soon when BFC dont ?

I think BFC (probably Steve) said end of January, but not knowing what Slitherine might do did not specify an exact date.

Anyway, if you have it tomorrow or whenever, we should start a PBEM my friend.  Although I also have a few others to start...

30 minutes ago, Vacillator said:

Me too JM 👍.

I think BFC (probably Steve) said end of January, but not knowing what Slitherine might do did not specify an exact date.

Anyway, if you have it tomorrow or whenever, we should start a PBEM my friend.  Although I also have a few others to start...

This will be with pleasure Tim, but for the time I am busy to check the "clean HD I dont have the nessessary budget like I was thinking for a Mac but for a SDD for now, then I have to arrange and reinstall all first also install patch for every modules, so lot of things to do,  without to tell you my "obligations and daily jobs for my sweet lady and her domestic purpose and need " then,  I will be ready and can breathe 😉😇

Edited by JM Stuff

BFC has said it would release this week in a post buried in a thread from last week.  Slitherine owns Matrix.  Big wargames release on Matrix.  That's how they separate the brands.  BFC's official relationship is with Slitherine. 

Matrix is already letting you register BFC-purchased Downfall serial numbers to get Steam registration so it should mean the release is very close, regardless of the date posted on Matrix.

That's my understanding.

So once Downfall releases, we should should finally have the full CMBO CM1 content equivalent in CM2, correct?  If so, it took two full games, three modules, a vehicle pack, and a battle pack.  I think with the VP, we probably have a little more than CMBO.  Am I missing anything?

1 hour ago, Thewood1 said:

BFC has said it would release this week in a post buried in a thread from last week.  Slitherine owns Matrix.  Big wargames release on Matrix.  That's how they separate the brands.  BFC's official relationship is with Slitherine. 

Matrix is already letting you register BFC-purchased Downfall serial numbers to get Steam registration so it should mean the release is very close, regardless of the date posted on Matrix.

That's my understanding.

Very close. Very very close