Preview: First FanMade BattlePack for CM Red Thunder

Mr.X

• 1 month later...

From today onwards the final phase of the WIP starts with the aim of release on February 1st 😎

The plan provides for the following:

= 3-4 single missions have to be reworked after they failed during the testing. That is a manageable number.

= It still takes some hard work to place flavor objects in a few missions and make minor adjustments.

= Finally, the 20 master maps have to be „cleaned up“  for the players who want to use them. 

= And at the very end - if I still have time 🙏🏻 -

I might add a little prologue mini action 😉

At this point, thanks again to everyone who helped and to those who are still working hard at the moment 👍🏻

Regards 

Mr.X

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, David Jaros said:

Take your time Mr.X  I would like to see Italians i know only about one campaign that is all . It looks nobody care about them and they are missing in red thunder too maybe they will be in next dlc

Not really on this topic at all but I completely agree with you about the Italians. It's a damn shame that there is only one Italian campaign and only a handful of scenarios. I wish someone would do an Italian focused battle pack for Fortress Italy. I love playing as them because they are such an odd faction. Plus, those Brixia mortars are absolute 🔥🔥🔥.

44 minutes ago, Bearstronaut said:

Not really on this topic at all but I completely agree with you about the Italians. It's a damn shame that there is only one Italian campaign and only a handful of scenarios. I wish someone would do an Italian focused battle pack for Fortress Italy. I love playing as them because they are such an odd faction. Plus, those Brixia mortars are absolute 🔥🔥🔥.

I played Lemon Hill, PBEM, me as the Americans and completely fell victim to thinking this would be a piece of cake, I mean, it's the Americans against the Italians right?  Those mortars devastated me.  It was eye opening.

2 hours ago, David Jaros said:

Take your time Mr.X 

Yes, please do..  Nothing worse than releasing a game that is buggy and then players who are halfway thru have to wait for fixes b4 having to restart the whole campaign.  

45 minutes ago, Bearstronaut said:

There were a TON of those mortars in Italian divisions. I cant find how many there were right now but I think it was something like 400 units. 

7 minutes ago, Mik093 said:

Hi, even though the main topic has been closed. Is it still possible to join the list?

Welcome.

It sure is, just PM @Mr.X with your email address and he'll send it to you (just to be clear FREE OF CHARGE) when it's ready.

In case you don't know, to PM him just hover over the blue highlighted Mr.X tab (or his profile link on any of his posts) and you'll get an option to 'Message'.

29 minutes ago, Vacillator said:

Welcome.

It sure is, just PM @Mr.X with your email address and he'll send it to you (just to be clear FREE OF CHARGE) when it's ready.

In case you don't know, to PM him just hover over the blue highlighted Mr.X tab (or his profile link on any of his posts) and you'll get an option to 'Message'.

Thank you for the answer. I'll send him a PM.

Edited by Mik093

21 hours ago, Phantom Captain said:

I played Lemon Hill, PBEM, me as the Americans and completely fell victim to thinking this would be a piece of cake, I mean, it's the Americans against the Italians right?  Those mortars devastated me.  It was eye opening.

Last year I played a few of the Italian scenarios PBEM with my army buddy and I won every single time thanks to those beautiful little mortars.

Tonight, I have finished the complete (as it is now called) CampaignPack „Summer of Destruction“.

During the next hours, I will complete the short intro file and then start to send the content to all the guys who have ordered it. Within the next 2-3 days, everybody should get it 👍🏻

There is a small limitation:

The announced 20 master maps are not included yet. I simply don‘t have the patience to wait any longer with the release. I will send these maps with a second mail within the next 2-4 weeks.

Regards 

Mr.X