Combat Mission Black Sea v2.18 patch is now available

BFCElvis

Dude, awesome. Thank you.

* FIXED: AI gets confused with two targets and enters a cycle of turning the turret back and forth and never choosing a target

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

This problem exists in CMRT also, I've only noticed it with conscript troops though. They will do this without losing visual of the targets.

Edited by Artkin

Ok this may seem like a stupid question, but Black Sea is the first and only CM game I have purchased and installed through Steam. Does downloading and installing this patch work on my Steam version install? I note that when I go into the game from Steam in the bottom right it says v.2.16 Steam. Do I need to wait for this patch to come via the Steam platform for a specific Steam version of the patch?

16 minutes ago, Aussiegrit said:

Ok this may seem like a stupid question, but Black Sea is the first and only CM game I have purchased and installed through Steam. Does downloading and installing this patch work on my Steam version install? I note that when I go into the game from Steam in the bottom right it says v.2.16 Steam. Do I need to wait for this patch to come via the Steam platform for a specific Steam version of the patch?

The update will come through steam whenever Slitherine are ready to deploy it. BFC will release as soon as it's ready and send the update to Slitherine. And it's a Friday, so...

23 hours ago, Redwolf said:

Are new complete installers available in our BFC accounts?

Yes. The full game installers are all up to speed.

What that means for people is one of 2 things. If you purchased the game using Game Engine 4 then the link is a full installer. If you purchased it when it was still using Game Engine 3 then the 4.0 Upgrade's download link is the full game installer.

Short version, any download that you have  that uses Game Engine 4 is the full game installer. That goes for ALL CM2 titles. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else noted that the unit game data seems "corrupted" since updating to 2.18?

I am getting weird ammo lists and other info in the game's bottom display panel. I've included some pictures.

For example...it looks like the 300 winchester ammo from the US sniper rifles now shows in my Russian 82mm mortars!

My 2S1 122mm arty also now lists some type of unknown ammo?

My tank crew have weird job titles.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xlmppayk5b379yg/AAANfmBtd_Vp79TWHi5w5mCIa?dl=0

screenshot 1.jpg