Custom 3D Models and Mods Compilation

4 hours ago, NPye said:

Excellent bud, I don't have that game so I converted to use in WWII, Hope you don't mind. Cheers

I dont mind at all and based off what I know about Lucky Strike, he'll probably be happy they're finding use too. Ill let him speak for himself, but I know I'm happy you could use them!

4 hours ago, NPye said:

Metal Fences (finally)

This is what I need too! Definitely feel free to send them back my way with your revisions if you'd like. 🤣 Good work! 

4 hours ago, NPye said:

Excellent bud, I don't have that game so I converted to use in WWII, Hope you don't mind. Cheers

Great for tall walls, Metal Fences (finally) Destroyed walls etc. Cheers Felon and LS, always awesome work.

RvvdUF.png

Rvvk85.png

RvnSY5.png

RvvW8K.png

Cheers for looking.... 

Just woaaw @NPye more i dont have to say ! 😄

wait a minut...

Grandiose, splendide, yours textures are really a must on this game, but keep also your imagination, this is our key of news that we can added news things, let us see more of your imagination you know that the detail make alway the difference !

PS wrecks PK2 are in the hands of @Bootie since...yes since...but this is holliday time, and this is understanding.

Cheers

Edited by JM Stuff

16 hours ago, TheFriendlyFelon said:

Already posted this in the general mods/maps forum, but figured I'd include these here as well. 

"Map creators/scenario designers... Have you ever been trying to make a map of an urban area and run into a building or buildings that have garage doors on them and had trouble deciding how to make the building look right? If not, I envy you. I definitely had that issue while creating my maps for Hostomel and Antonov Airport in Ukraine for an upcoming campaign I'm planning to release, and it was driving me nuts. Since I knew asking Battlefront for things accomplishes absolutely nothing, I got in touch with my man 
@Lucky Strikeand asked him for some help turning the "poster" flavor objects into a garage door or two for my maps since the poster flavor objects are basically worthless. Being the nice guy he is, he agreed to help, and then proceeded to turn my request for "1 or 2" doors into 12 beautiful garage door flavor objects in various sizes ranging from "backyard storage shed" all the way up to "aircraft hangar". They're pretty epic.

After obtaining his permission, I created a PDF document showing what each of them looks like and highlighting the "sweet spot" where you click each of them to rotate it, move it, delete it, etc. You can find both at the link below, or attached to this post (maybe?) along with the PDF showing the doors. I also included some screenshots from my Antonov Airport map showing some of the garage doors in use. 

**NOTE**
These doors are significantly easier to place than the posters were. They DO have a front and a back side, which can be identified by looking at the top of each door. One side of them will be textured, and the back side of each door will have an invisible part you can see through. The invisible side faces the building. I have found if you get them lined up in front of the building where you want them, then "nudge" them towards the building, they will sometimes latch themselves to the side of the building. If not, Lucky Strike made them thick enough that you can get them close and it still looks great. Also, you will need a mod to create more flavor object buttons. I included that as well."

https://1drv.ms/u/s!As9rnkvqZG0viIZ83msyyUnH3kEhgg?e=NMMz63

Hi Josh, I was missing this thread and is a lot to know, you and Lucky are doing very beautiful and interresting things Lucky and Harry  are really  guysto have it in your pocket.😁

I will check in details all this thread to know a little more, in fact I was not reading, all I was too busy with my own...

Hope to see more about you !

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. I got vertical grips on the M4A1 with ACOG in SF2. I also managed to import them in CMBS for the most part.The issue I face now(CMBS) is that I can't find the mdr file for the m4a1-TWS. I was able to swap the models for the m4a1.mdr and the m4a1_acog mdr. there should be a third mdr im guessing. but I can't find it in the brz files I exploded. can anyone help with this? Id like the entire platoon to have the same M4. 

14 hours ago, ViperAssassin26 said:

Hi guys. I got vertical grips on the M4A1 with ACOG in SF2. I also managed to import them in CMBS for the most part.The issue I face now(CMBS) is that I can't find the mdr file for the m4a1-TWS. I was able to swap the models for the m4a1.mdr and the m4a1_acog mdr. there should be a third mdr im guessing. but I can't find it in the brz files I exploded. can anyone help with this? Id like the entire platoon to have the same M4. 

I can only aprove yout job about swaping things from CM to CM, is common to searching "missing things" from vehicles or weapons in CM, because they are used for common or differents vehicles, the "thing" is to search correctly to another's folder the missing piece or better to  import a full other weapon, when you see the "missing piece", in blender you have the path from the folder down from your screen by materials and textures.

Cheers

Edited by JM Stuff

17 hours ago, quakerparrot67 said:

???!!!???

still interested in maybe doing some arnhem/oosterbeek?

also, would it be possible to make shorter (1 meter or so)?

cheers,

rob

My CMBN and RT dont work at the moment, but maybe once i get back running. Cheers

7 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

@ViperAssassin26 I don't own CMBS and am not a modern war knowledge guy but have in my goodybox a master list of all files in all the games. Courtesy of @Kevin2k

My coffee cup in hand analysis says it MIGHT be in folder v103 and MIGHT be called

m4a1_thermal.mdr

You were 100% right!!! Thanks for the help!!!