CM Bulge Release?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah! My engineers would never "be" attacked...they would charge! With demo charges, of course! Jumping onto the back of the Tigers, cigars clenched between manly jaws, they'd pry the hatches open, and saying "Hier ist ein Weihnachtsgeschenk. Bitte," they'd hurl the pre-lit demo charges inside and then close the lids and lean against them to keep 'em closed, just because. The muffled whumps, followed by smoke rings coming out of the tanks' barrels, would indicate success. THAT'S how it would go. ;)

It is almost winter here in Denmark, we have had our first snow this weekend, I'm doing the a summer campaign, in the

second mission of your campaign Ithikial, fighting some very obstinate WSS pixeltruppen while drinking gløgg and eating

æbleskiver (dont know how to translate æbleskiver to english).

Not to derail the thread but thanks. I'm still await feedback (hence why it's over at the proving grounds) so please feel free to PM your thoughts. :) Two years of on and off work so really want to hear what others think. Tip - read up on Operation Windsor and you'll probably get a sense why those pixeltruppen just won't budge. ;)

Edited by Ithikial_AU