CM Bulge Release?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subtle joke? It was about as subtle as the ton of bricks it took to MAKE that wall! ;) I wasn't trying to snow you. I'm not being some sort of flake. At the risk of you giving me an icy response, or a cold shoulder, I'll admit that it was a joke. Now, don't go freezing me out of future threads on this release. :)  :)

Ken "all hail the winter"

Subtle joke? It was about as subtle as the ton of bricks it took to MAKE that wall! ;) I wasn't trying to snow you. I'm not being some sort of flake. At the risk of you giving me an icy response, or a cold shoulder, I'll admit that it was a joke. Now, don't go freezing me out of future threads on this release. :)  :)

Ken "all hail the winter"

I knew people say it's tough being in Ken's army, but never realised how bad it was till now.. Imagine being trapped in Stalingrad and exposed to endless puns about winter and christmas... there's snow way to escape!

I wasn't trying to snow you. I'm not being some sort of flake. At the risk of you giving me an icy response, or a cold shoulder, I'll admit that it was a joke. Now, don't go freezing me out of future threads on this release. :)  :)

Well done, Sir. The only question I had was "weather" or not you were going to give a nod to "Stormin' Norman".