Thank you Battlefront

Battlefront is on a "Mission" to "Combat" the rampant sterility in the mainstream entertainment industry nowa-days...

They know what they want to do; and those who share the same passion will understand.

Nothing worth a damn has ever come easy.

I had some rocket fun in a QB test yesterday, too. I haven't done much with them in BN, but since this is the East, I couldn't resist dropping some heavy stuff on a thick woodline just to see the carnage.

And...man...it was mesmerizing. Very realistic looking. Even my wife, who is normally not interested, was spellbound by it for a turn's replay.

-Need to work on my understanding of the timing, though. I thought it was finished and advanced two platoons of tank riders through the smoke and into the woods...

only to have another wave land right on top of them!

Indeed, thanks for a great title :)

Enjoyed the training campaign a lot, now playing the first mission in the Soviet campaign.

Just have to learn to use my men more aggressively as I should expect heavy losses and that's all part of the grand plan...

I like all CM titles so 2-3 months on the eastern front and we can revisit italy and normandy with a fresh new v3.0 of the engine. Feels like good times ahead for combat mission fans.

yes confirm is very nice that eastern front back is with new style :) compliment battlefront... hope asap to updates tanks and inf. (jagdpanther, brummbär jgdpzIV/70 etc.) and waffen SS troops (5.SS.Pz.Div.Wiking, Totenkopf etc.) : D , in old cmbb barbarossa was magnusef scenario my favorit;)

Thank you BFC for your passion, for your standard of excellence, for your patience that knows no bounds, for putting up with our demands and for agreeing to negotiate with the terrorists that are your loyal fan base. And for the truly beautiful game that is CM.

I will join in the praise. Good stuff. Not sure I want to admit to how much I have spent on these games but I ain't thinking that I goot ripped off. Now when I first fired up CMSF 1.0... Let's just say we are a long way from there.

FPS camera is making me queasy but I like the right click orders capability. Might have to try RTS camera.

bobo