Dead horses...live horses too?

mjkerner

Yes, but they are sleeping.

I can't make this stuff up. True story

Had to fix a gate this afternoon. Local rolled by on ATV and we talked a bit. Mentioned I was excited about new "historically accurate" game set in WWII Russians and Germans.

"Does it have hoses in it?"

I don't know.

"If it don't have hoses in it ... it ain't "historically accurate."

Well they have to create the computer models n's tuff.

"Do they have dead horses in it?"

I don't know.

"If they have dead horses in it they just have to make dead horses ... not dead ....to pull wagons and cannons. Horses did that in WWII so that would make it "historically accurate."

You have a point.

"Do they make games about Nam?"

No. Not yet anyway.

"If they do they will need to make live Water Buffalos. We sometimes used them in Nam."

Good point.

We talked a bit more and my friend rolled off on his ATV. I was not going to contradict him about horse history. The fellow would give you the shirt off his back, help you any way he could, has RODEO in his blood and horses on his property. I just found it hilarious I see this thread this evening.

So... there must be a way to make dead horses ... not dead ....to pull wagons and cannons. If it works for horses, then try cows and someone can MOD the odd Water Buffalo and Tag it :D

Water Buffalos... :D You should hear some of his Nam stories!

Maybe the new iteration of CMSF will have camels ;)

If we can have horses and cows...maybe motorcycles and bicycles are also possible.

His "historically accurate" comment was an honest comment form a guy who probably never played a computer game... too many real animals to take care of.

Giddy Up Trigger-Away! Yeah looks way too crisp and clean to be ... dead. A tag for the nag ;)

The grin might be Battlefront smiling as they know some day the will raise Trigger from the dead:D For the boys scared of rough riding the broncos motorcycles and bicycles will be available;)

Can't have Russia without Wolves and maybe the odd Bear...

Seeing your wounded eaten by a pack of wolves before your men get a chance to buddy aid..hmm, think thats going abit to far. How about your Russian commander called Putin wrestling a Bear during a firefight.