New Eastern Front Thread? (no nazis plz)

I have a few more questions about CM:EF and since there isn't an EF forum, I guess I'll put them here.

Is the Lvov-Sandomierz Offensive going to be covered in the main game, a latter module or not at all? Was there even enough differentiation between the two offensives to justify a separate module?

Well considering literally all Eastern Front threads in this forum so far ending in an Neonazi debate and going down the toilet eventually I find it quite appopriate ;)

Now with Steiner14 gone, maybe we can have an EF thread that stays on course.

Well considering literally all Eastern Front threads in this forum so far ending in an Neonazi debate and going down the toilet eventually I find it quite appopriate ;)

Now with Steiner14 gone, maybe we can have an EF thread that stays on course.

Steiner14 gone? Did he leave or was he banned?

I think BFC should include nazis.

I heard of one adult player of a well known WW2 shooter who claimed to wear items of his personal Nazi memorabillia collection whilst playing. Furthermore, he steadfastly refused ever to play as the Soviets although apparently, he reluctantly tried playing as an American in another game once. I guess he just didn't find it as immersive. :D

I heard of one adult player of a well known WW2 shooter who claimed to wear items of his personal Nazi memorabillia collection whilst playing. Furthermore, he steadfastly refused ever to play as the Soviets although apparently, he reluctantly tried playing as an American in another game once. I guess he just didn't find it as immersive. :D

Haha. One time i was reading in a nazi forum (named "thaizi" IIRC) i accidentialy stumbeld accross and one of the guys there answeared to a thread wich was about "How do you celebrate Hitlers birthday?" that he buys himself a barrel of beer, takes a photo of the Führer, goes into a nearby forrest and drinks beer all day long, talking to the photo :D. Even his fellow comrades found that a bit, well, "unusual".

Haha. One time i was reading in a nazi forum (named "thaizi" IIRC) i accidentialy stumbeld accross and one of the guys there answeared to a thread wich was about "How do you celebrate Hitlers birthday?" that he buys himself a barrel of beer, takes a photo of the Führer, goes into a nearby forrest and drinks beer all day long, talking to the photo :D. Even his fellow comrades found that a bit, well, "unusual".

bwahahaha classic

Is the Lvov-Sandomierz Offensive going to be covered in the main game, a latter module or not at all? Was there even enough differentiation between the two offensives to justify a separate module?

Looking at CM:BN time frame - between June and August 1944 - I suspect that the upcoming CM:EF title, since it's starting with Bagration, will be covering a similar time scale. Therefore, the Lvov-Sandomierz offensive should be able to be depicted in a reasonably faithful manner.

And yet another attempt at a thread is overrun by Nazi punks. With tongues in cheek perhaps, thinking they are being all witty perhaps, but just as useless and pointless and just as wrecked.

Give. It. A rest. Already.

There are no Nazi punks in this thread.

Nothing and no one is preventing this thread to handle the original subject, so give us your usual knowledgeable comments, instead of insulting remarks.

And yet another attempt at a thread is overrun by Nazi punks. With tongues in cheek perhaps, thinking they are being all witty perhaps, but just as useless and pointless and just as wrecked.

Give. It. A rest. Already.

Sorry what posts where you reading??????? Call me confused.

It will be interesting to see where they go with the East Front after Bagration. Given that each module has to have some new content I think Lvov-Sandomierz would probably have to include the Hungarians to make it worthwhile. That begs the question how marketable they are outside Hungary and the hardcore.

Another option would be to go late-war and add maybe the Hetzer, Jagdtiger, and some vehicle variants. Or head towards Kursk.