Aris Vehicle Thread...

Hi Martyr.

I´m pretty sure the short answer to both is no

Because a list would have to be revised almost daily, everytime Aris releases new mods

And because a bundle would be absolutely huge - to huge to download in one bite. And the bundle would also have to be updated daily - just like the list.

Also, have any of the vehicles been bundled into sets for download, or are they all individual downloads?

Thanks!

Just had some others over at the FGM community asking for mod packs and I decided to merge the mods I use for CMBN. Not doing CMFI yet as Aris is hard at work. :D If you're wanting something for Normandy though hope this helps.

Don't make any mods myself these a purely from the regular modders in the community - all credit to them for making a great game even better.

+++++

I've combined all my CMBN (inc CW related) mods into easy to download packs that will save you from downloading a million and one individual files. If you want a video demonstration of what CMBN will look and sound like if you download these four mod packs then check this out:

Okay the mods...

Aris Allied Specific (Vehicles)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51696551/CMBN ARIS Allied.zip

Aris Axis Specific (Vehicles)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51696551/CMBN ARIS Axis.zip

Terrain and Environment (Warning - Very big)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51696551/CMBN Terrain and Environment.zip

Other Files (Sounds, UI etc)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51696551/CMBN The Rest.zip

Please note I don't use Aris' decal versions for his vehicles and for the UI mods I don't use the ones with all the ranges and data all over it. Feels a little cluttered to me. Anyway hope you enjoy.

Probably need to pull them out of the main extract folder and into your Z Folder for best results. Though some like the sound mod will work with CMFI, most of the texture ones won't cross over.

Enjoy putting your modems to work!

Looks great Aris. To bad the Elefant textures caused problems.

Just added your new tiger and it looks great in game. I picked the early turrets you made before to get some extra decals as well :)

Thanks for spicing up the game even more!

Great work once again, Aris. Thank you.

BTW, I had a peek into the vehicle folders myself yesterday as I thought I might be able to use your SPW 251 mods from CMBN in CMFI if I renamed some files.Turned out the BMPs are completely different now.

And jeez, there are a lot of files now! And that of course means tons of modding work. Please let me know, if I can be of some assistance - or you want to delegate some of the work.

Mojn

Aris and umlaut, did anyone figure out the problem with the mixed textures on the pz IV H? Late last night I cut and pasted the maps from GL v1.10 (or was it 100?) into Aris' mod to see if that might in some way help, but fired up the wrong pbem, one that didn't have any pv IVs in it, and had to hit the sack right after I finished that (about 1 hour) move, and forgot to check it. No time this morning either.

Aris, I understand your decision to reduce the amount of versions/alternatives because of time and space. When you do a numbered turret for example, would it be possible for you to also ad the clean version?

If im not wrong that wouldent add very much extra work for you(?) but would give us too alternatives so the games give some more randomeness? It still takes up a lot of space so I understand if you opt not to.

Aris, I understand your decision to reduce the amount of versions/alternatives because of time and space. When you do a numbered turret for example, would it be possible for you to also ad the clean version?

I have all the Aris vehicles, and I think all of them come with "generic" versions free of turret numbers or specific division markings. Those are the ones I use.

• 2 weeks later...

Aris these panthers are incredible ...just incredible.

By any chance would it be possible if you can post the Ferdinand (elefant) notwithstanding it has that defect - so all can look having the same weathering pls.

I personally don't mind that small defect - who would notice a small scratch in a massive diamond :)