Aris Vehicle Thread...

Aris these panthers are incredible ...just incredible.

By any chance would it be possible if you can post the Ferdinand (elefant) notwithstanding it has that defect - so all can look having the same weathering pls.

I personally don't mind that small defect - who would notice a small scratch in a massive diamond :)

Oh, I´ll second that!!

Aris these panthers are incredible ...just incredible.

By any chance would it be possible if you can post the Ferdinand (elefant) notwithstanding it has that defect - so all can look having the same weathering pls.

I personally don't mind that small defect - who would notice a small scratch in a massive diamond :)

Ok, give me a couple of days...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Love your work Aris, can't wait for more.

In case you haven't seen in some other posts, while you were on leave from the community a few of my fellow FGM members were after 'packs' of common mods for CMBN. I combined your CMBN stuff and is available here:

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/threads/mods-aris-and-other-popular-mods-combined-into-easy-to-download-packs.17477/

Please note, I'm not trying to take anything away from you or other mod authors, just helping out club mates getting into the modding scene by saving them the hassle of dloading hundreds of individual files.

I understand, and is welcomed, ;) , Ithikial. Hope you all can have a Gustav Line Mega PAck soon too.

That would be the plan but with your work on CMFI still ongoing I think there is little point in putting it together just yet. Whenever you declare 'Okay I'm done with CMFI for now' will be the key for me to get started. This sort of happened by default with CMBN after you went through the CW module.

The problem is with CMFI complete - is it back to CMBN once Market Garden is released? ;)