Aris Vehicle Thread...

After nearly 200 mods, it's funny that I can't ...I feel unable ...whatever...to Rezplode (where the hell are you baby?)the M3A1 Scout Car for Gustav Line, ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED.-----mODDING hALFTRACKS IS NIGHTMARE---sTOP.

I'm... not... sure... what... you... want... help...

with...

?

(also, im still waiting for my CMFI/GL bundle to arrive in the mail... stateside to sweden takes a while apparantly)

I noticed that alot of your "old" stuff for CMFI didnt include the mainland and muddy versions (for obvious reasons).

Are you going to release an updated version of those sometime soon?

I already "fixed" the PzIII's because they were driving me nuts with their mix of textures.

Also, will we get truly muddy vehicles for the muddy versions too?

Right now its just the same thing but with muddy tracks (and sometimes not even that)

I will update FI vehicles time permitting, adding extra mud, of course.

In stock bitmaps mud was also added to hulls but vehicles don´t look like pigs jumping in muddy puddles either...after all, weathering balance is like advanced physics,..hard to learn and understand.

88m Flak for CMBN,...ok...no problem, after I finish the American Halftrack MegaPack (M15 and M16 included) for CMFI/GL, that is, ;).

@kohlenklau: adding snow covered vehicles (if that's your idea)for CM will be plain impossible for a modder (or even 2 or 3 modders working continuosly) since the amount of vehicles is HUGE (and modules being released faster and faster now). Adding plain two dimensional snow to such detailed 3D vehicles will be ...hard (impossible to depict realistically?¿) too, whitewashed vehicles will be possible, but forget to add volumetric snow to fenders, hulls,...actually I am curious to see how devs tackle that for future (winter based) modules, for example, mud (2 dimensional, looks like a decal, BTW), wasn't added too well for GL IMHO, as it lacks ramdomness (all wheels and tracks in the game have the same texture and pattern for mud in the game).

Skies, horizons, are much easier to accomplish.