Aris Vehicle Thread...

• 2 months later...
For a second I thought the couple on the right in the 2nd pic were Russian inf crew. Must be the helmet shape and uniform color.

Yea the guy on the far right has the olive green Russian uniform color it looks like. I thought something similar...

I never noticed the 37mm in CMBN to be honest...

Obviously, folks would use the CMFI 57mm in CMBN if it works and is a superior mod. The mods are all so good that I often find it hard to tell which mod is better. (Or, is it just different for the different theatre?)

For Aris: good luck with your move and everything. Alot of your Italy mods transfer very well to Normandy such as the German weathered infantry equipment/weapons/ faces and many others.

Regarding anti-tank guns did you ever mod the Commonwealth 6 and 17 pounders?

You did everything else so did I miss them somewhere?

Cheers

Hey Aris,

Good to see you back and by the way many thanks for all your mod work in BN and FI. I think I nearly have them all! Am playing a CMBN battle and in it there are some Stug III early's. I have noticed that the 421 decal on the left skirt is the wrong way round. Would it be a big job to alter it?

• 2 weeks later...