Aris Vehicle Thread...

• 2 weeks later...

Gustav line has a new 'tag' system to greatly expand variability. M10 is not supposed to be seen on Sicily at all. Even so, for QB purposes they supplied a plain-Jane 'm10'. There's the primary camou 'm10 [mainland]' and an 'm10 [mainland muddy]' version.

First vehicle mod for GL ,...Lloyd Carrier. This new module makes modding more interesting but much more work too as there are tons of variables possible for every single vehicle. A single Decal set implies a huge mod in size as every variation must be made for muddy , not muddy, olive, dry variations, etc,...Slow modding times are coming,...

Old Roadrunner Aris is Officially dead.

Work in progress,...

CMFortressItaly2013-05-2720-13-06-74.jpg

CMFortressItaly2013-05-2720-09-28-05.jpg

CMFortressItaly2013-05-2718-16-40-57.jpg

Hi Aris

The Loyds are looking beatiful - but that is hardly surprising, knowing your other work. I haven´t looked at the new structure of the BMP´s in detail yet - but it seems like there´s a lot of new work compared to before GL.

if you find any problems, just post them here and I will make updates as necessary

I may have found one with the pz IVH early - but maybe it is just a fault among my own mod files?

pzivhearly.jpg

Looking forward to your new mods :)