You know you're playing too much CMBN when

....when you try to make sure you always park your car in a hull down position.........Or when your kids are playing and one hides from the other by getting under a blanket. You make sure to tell them in a matter of fact way that the blanket only provides concealment, not cover.

I have actually done the second one, lol!

You cut a hole in the bottom of a wicker chair and place a small tub underneath so you dont need toilet breaks anymore.

Piker. Mine has a large tub. I only have to empty it once a week. The only problem is that none of the pizza parlors in town will deliver to me any more.

:D

Michael

...and that man behind you in the bus thinks it was the same battle he was in.

Not quite, he actually was old UN peacekeeper during the Serbian ****storm. Took me a moment to explain him that I was talking about a game, he was rather surprised and said that I talked like a old veteran.

...you try to navigate around other programs (google maps) by moving the cursor to the edge of the screen and expecting it to scroll or rotate.

I got TrackIR recently and since then actually have been instinctly leaning towards distant objects in trying to focus on them.

More related to CMBN, you check your car's trunk at every stop to check if there's some 9mm or 7.92mm ammo to acquire.