Aris CW Vehicles Mods Thread

Fuser

Sure you are, ;)

Indeed...I sounded a bit uber-grog there...sorry. But since I've been playing the two Panzer Lehr campaigns for CMBN ("Panzers Marsch!" and "A Bloody Ride") I've been diving into the history of the Division, etc. [The beauty of CM sims, right??!!). During this research I found this interesting discussion around Lehr markings (Kettler would be proud!):

Panzer Lehr SdKfz 251 Markings

Thus my original question...

By the way...I join the crowd once again and commend you on your ridiculously awesome modding efforts. You're the shiznit...

I will tackle everything eventually, I guess,....;)

oh man, the possibility to add MANY hull numbers and camo schemes to the (Very common and REPETITIVE)SdKfz 251 1 :) Nice photo to show you what this mod will make your armored formations look like....

ONLY 251/1 Ausf Ds in the screenshot...

CMNormandy2013-12-0411-21-32-02.jpg~original

And, while you're dealing with German HT's, any chance you'll be getting to the 250/9's, "old" and Neu?
Yeah it seems there is a set that was introduced in MG that is now unmodded. I think I noted it in an earlier post as well, they really stick out compared to Aris' current awesome work.

Yeah it seems there is a set that was introduced in MG that is now unmodded. I think I noted it in an earlier post as well, they really stick out compared to Aris' current awesome work.

I think that would be the "ausfürung C" variants, you´re talking about.

They havent been modded - or have I missed them, Aris?

Really amazing stuff...

I'm thinking to myself..."Self, wouldn't it be great to have some kind of utility available that somehow automatically assigns ID numbers to vehicles according to their platoon and company designation as specified in the scenario or campaign background information?!"

Probably not realistic, I know...but one can dream, can't one? :)

As usual, brilliant work with the halftracks.

Can I submit a mod request still? Just playing some more of the 'Road to Nijmegan' campaign and noticed the 88mm Pak36 could use some love.

Pretty please. :)

This is what I did some weeks ago ...experimenting with the chipped paint texturizing,... way too much dirt?

CMNormandy2013-2-06.jpg~original

If you like it I can upload it too...