Aris CW Vehicles Mods Thread

Fuser

Next, a mod I am enjoying very much, even though it has some texture mapping ..um,...problems...Anyway, I have my tricks by now, after so many headac...er...mods..., so I hope I can jump over the hurdles. I liked modding this vehicle from the start, as the base (possibly Mickey D) is AWESOME. The 3d model is gorgeous too. (although the mapping was simplified in some parts). As it happens when I enjoy them, this mod is something I am quite happy with, even after a preliminary "Beta". Possibly one of my best vehicle mods so far...

CrusaderIIIAA_01.jpg~original

P.S: for those of you who read "texture mapping problems" and dont understand anything,...well, check the inner side of the fenders....those stretched textured are the result of a stock texture being full green without cromatica variations at all, so, after being added some cromatic variation, logically, looks horrible.

Next, a mod I am enjoying very much, even though it has some texture mapping ..um,...problems...Anyway, I have my tricks by now, after so many headac...er...mods..., so I hope I can jump over the hurdles. I liked modding this vehicle from the start, as the base (possibly Mickey D) is AWESOME. The 3d model is gorgeous too. (although the mapping was simplified in some parts). As it happens when I enjoy them, this mod is something I am quite happy with, even after a preliminary "Beta". Possibly one of my best vehicle mods so far...

CrusaderIIIAA_01.jpg~original

P.S: for those of you who read "texture mapping problems" and dont understand anything,...well, check the inner side of the fenders....those stretched textured are the result of a stock texture being full green without cromatica variations at all, so, after being added some cromatic variation, logically, looks horrible.

Meh, it's ok I guess...

;)

Challenger will be next. Then, maybe the rest of CMFI Shermans to finish them all and forget them for once and all.

BTW: I just noticed, we are about to get to 1000 (!!!)replies in this thread, 60000+ visits,...this is quite an achievement for us all,.. :)

Fuser, a mod request for the 1000th poster..:)

Challenger will be next. Then, maybe the rest of CMFI Shermans to finish them all and forget them for once and all.

BTW: I just noticed, we are about to get to 1000 (!!!)replies in this thread, 60000+ visits,...this is quite an achievement for us all,.. :)

Awesome!!!!