Aris CW Vehicles Mods Thread

Fuser

@Fuser

Hi mate LOVE the mods mate. Couldn't play vanilla if you paid me enough :)

Question on the Mod front though.

You made for CMFI Aris German Uniform Mod. Will you be looking at some point to make the same for CMBN per chance? I ported over the Aris German Uniform Mod from CMFI to CMBN works fine except the Sand covered Helmets look outta place :)

Regards

Mike

Yes, I only upload to CMMODs ( and has been that way for a year or so, I think). Challenger Cruiser mod in the works, it suffers from some serious mapping texture problems, nothing a modder (or BFC 2d artist ) could do to avoid those horrendous stretched lines in the side of the fenders...BFC would do well to update this mdr,...(check the 2nd pic to see what I mean). Screenshots are Beta.

CMNormandy2013-11-2918-04-59-61.jpg~original

CMNormandy2013-11-2918-05-25-70.jpg~original

P.S: wheels are unmodded, I think it shows,...

Sherman M4A1 Late "Party Color" :D

Just reinstalled CMBN/CW/MG. When I reinstalled my Z folder I notice how many Aris vehicle mods I have in the game... GBs worth! Thank you Aris for making so many great looking mods for CM. They do look great!

It looks to me like the "Scholze insignia" on that Lehr vehicle in the foreground (Pz.Gren. Lehr Rgt. 901) has been updated to what is considered to be the newer, "correct" design...am I right?

Sure you are, ;)

In this pack I will add even more decal sets than in previous versions,...