4 weeks

Once, when a patch was due for IL2 ( combat flight sim ), the head developer, Oleg, when asked how long before it would be released, said "two weeks, be sure."

I don't remember how long it actually took, but it was more than 2 weeks and the phrase became a legend. It's still quoted on flight sim forums to this day :)

Once, when a patch was due for IL2 ( combat flight sim ), the head developer, Oleg, when asked how long before it would be released, said "two weeks, be sure."

I don't remember how long it actually took, but it was more than 2 weeks and the phrase became a legend. It's still quoted on flight sim forums to this day :)

I see, that will probably be the case here..but I'm hoping for this week.

i'll say 3 weeks.. that way, i'm not disappointed if it is..and thrilled if i'm wrong ;)

however, CM's history/reputation has been in the window they share - so at most 2 - but i've still got a lot of learning/playing with CM as it is! so i'm not in a rush... well, unless the patch will also address some (all?... ok, some) of the issues that have been described here on the forum :)

Just digging aronud the CW page... I see the German vehicles that will be added but not what flavour (if any) German ground forces that are in the module. I recall talk of SS and/or Luftwaffe units I think. Did anything make it in? When I say LW I'm leaning towards FJ obviously.

Has there been info posted on that?

thanks

How about taking odds? Doesn't Vegas take odds on just about everthing now days? So where do i have to go to put money down on my bet of when the CW Mod will be released? LOL! Wait a minute i can't pplace a bet on this as to I've already spent my money on the pre-order ;) Hope it's sooner than later, but since its a war game were talking about i sense an 11th hour thing here.

It would be nice if someone was to let us whether or not it's imminent. If it's not quite ready then fine, just don't leave us in limbo.

If we have at least another two weeks to wait I would rather know. Otherwise, it means constantly refreshing the site 24/7.