CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

I dunno what vid card you have, but you can bring back color and vibrancy with the DIGITAL VIBRANCE controls.

My nVidia settings (for DAY scenarios):

Brightness: 30%

Contrast: 50%

Gamma: 1.15

Dig Vibrance: 50%

Hue: 0%

Also look at your 3D settings.

I have an AMD Radeon HD 6770 that I picked up recently to improve my experience with the game. I am a photographer so my monitor is colour calibrated and I cannot mess with that.

I am not a big gamer (I only play CMBN) so I have little experience tweaking settings on video cards. Is it possible to have settings that are only applied when running the game?

I'll have to check my game settings but I do not recall settings in game that control colour or brightness. Now that I have the new card I have the game's model and texture settings maxed out.

In addition to the Color Settings I previously posted:

Brightness: 30%

Contrast: 50%

Gamma: 1.15

Dig Vibrance: 50%

Hue: 0%

I set my 3D settings to ON, or maximum or highest quality, except for some of the Texture Filtering settings.

OFF: Anisotropic sample opt; Trilinear opt; Anisotropic filter opt.

it's all gobbledy gook to me.

Well, I must admit most of it is to me too. Especially because my control panel is in danish - and that means I must try to translate the bits of settings info I find on this forum from english to danish. And it is not easy to translate the gobbledy gook of one language into gobbledy gook of another.

My best advice is to search NVIDIA settings in the tech support forum - and then experiment a bit.

Well, I must admit most of it is to me too. Especially because my control panel is in danish - and that means I must try to translate the bits of settings info I find on this forum from english to danish. And it is not easy to translate the gobbledy gook of one language into gobbledy gook of another.

My best advice is to search NVIDIA settings in the tech support forum - and then experiment a bit.

good advice

Here are some quick videos:

Devil's descent campaign (awesome!) our turn mission

FIrst vid:A sniper and his team..but mainly him..is holding off 2 marders plus tons of infantry on my left flank..

http://youtu.be/Nvv1m3G1h9U

And second one (for those who say building arent offering protection)..My 2 man scout squad receive massive fire from Germans..You can see their building gets hit by a panzerscheck.Still no one is hit and they manage to destroy a marder III with grenades and small arms fire..(sorry for camera angles lol)

http://youtu.be/drHEA3z0xH0

I just finished Huzzar! and wanted to cheer on my favorite green tank crew. These guys were amazing. After loosing their platoon leader on first contact and the other two tanks shortly there after this crew proceeded to calmly follow my flanking order maneuver and take out all four StugIIIs that had shredded his platoon. Then this crew helped his supporting infantry screen take out a Panther.

Hip hip hooray

Hip hip hooray

Hip hip hooray!

GreenTank.jpg

the details:

GreenTankKills.jpg

See green troops can be effective. I made sure they always had infantry support and they moved carefully around the bocage to get side shots on the StugIIIs.

One of their support platoon's AT teams did pretty well them selves. After another squad's AT team immobilized the Panther (at the cost of their own lives) these guys flanked it and destroyed it. This was before they were broken and relegated to sentry duty.

ATTeam.jpg

ATTeamKills.jpg