CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

The helmets look good, but some of the decals I have seen posted are way too big. As a reenactor maybe I am just picky, but the scale of the decals should be a tad smaller... and most of the waffen ss units that did not wear their helmet covers only had the SS sig runes decal. I emphasize most did not have the swastika.

Anyways it would be cool to see a mix with the waffen SS helmets with helmet covers and without.

thanks for all the modders.

The helmets look good, but some of the decals I have seen posted are way too big. As a reenactor maybe I am just picky, but the scale of the decals should be a tad smaller... and most of the waffen ss units that did not wear their helmet covers only had the SS sig runes decal. I emphasize most did not have the swastika.

Anyways it would be cool to see a mix with the waffen SS helmets with helmet covers and without.

thanks for all the modders.

Got these decals scaled down.

screenshot.jpg