CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

As I looked at the "bocage test" map of Lucky Strike, I said to myself that it was a shame to leave this pretty little corner of France to the invader, I then injected a company of liberator with a few vehicles.

210110041927678697.jpg

in the tall grass they move  barely visible

21011004192811109.jpg

other infiltrates among the hedges

210110041930163612.jpg

applying the doctrine devellopé by Teddy Roosevelt for the 4th infantry division the progression is done under the devastating fire of an M16 AA

210110041931351424.jpg

210110041933380470.jpg

210110041934461751.jpg

The infantry supports the tanks

210110041941348092.jpg

It's not enough !!

210110041936354441.jpg

nobody comes out alive
the liberation will cost a lot

210110041937594404.jpg

10 hours ago, Falaise said:

nobody comes out alive
the liberation will cost a lot

Yikes! Poor Amis! Excellent pics though, shows how effective long grass and lots of foliage are. Your re-mod is coming along nicely👍 

That test map doesn’t really have much room for the US troops to manoeuvre. I tried the same and got a face full of hot death for my troubles. Well hidden PAKs behind high bocage and dirt banks = nasty surprise.

44 minutes ago, Falaise said:

yes luckily because the battle drags on

june

july

august

Wow, it does drag on a little, 3 months go by and even the dust/smoke hasn't moved 😁

Anyway, keep up the good work 👍 those earlier shots look beautiful, if a little on the destructive side.

Edited by Vacilllator

2 hours ago, Vacilllator said:

Wow, it does drag on a little, 3 months go by and even the dust/smoke hasn't moved 😁

Anyway, keep up the good work 👍 those earlier shots look beautiful, if a little on the destructive side.

how dare you criticize or question the veracity of these photos taken at the risk of his life by a war correspondent who did not shave for 3 months.🎅
are you insinuating a plot of the Chinese, the Martians or Macron?:huh:
Look at the clouds moved,  that do not lie !!!:P

1 hour ago, Falaise said:

Look at the clouds moved,  that do not lie !!!:P

Oui. I see the clouds moved so please pardon me. 

And I would not insinuate a plot, whether international, extra-terrestrial or involving the president of France and ex officio co-prince of Andorra!  Not a lot of people know the latter detail, and neither did I...

5 hours ago, Vacilllator said:

the president of France and ex officio co-prince of Andorra!  Not a lot of people know the latter detail, 

Anyone who watches the Tour de France gets told that whenever it passes through Andorra. And then there are boring old farts like me who have had it lodged in the back of their mind since the days I had a full head of hair.

1 minute ago, Warts 'n' all said:

Sometimes they do get their historical facts so wrong that I have to shout at the TV screen rather loudly. But, not often.

I am often requested to stop talking to the television, whether it's news programmes, adverts or whatever.  I know no one (who cares 😉) is listening, but I just can't help it.

6 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

Anyone who watches the Tour de France gets told that whenever it passes through Andorra. And then there are boring old farts like me who have had it lodged in the back of their mind since the days I had a full head of hair.

Out of curiousity I wondered when Macron was appointed as I was worried about your rapid loss of hair:

Emmanuel Macron
since 14 May 2017

However, I suppose a less than full head of hair may not be that threadbare. 

Wait, this is the General Discussion forum isn't it 🙃?

11 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

I had a full head of hair.

Strangely post mortem ...

Ujx167g.jpg

... no hair ...

bvk1OeY.jpg 
... distinctly hairy, though I suggest some vitamin D might not go amiss

11 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

Of course, as soon as I read that I began humming "Autumn in New York" as it was performed in the movie "Round Midnight".

... or a certain Mr King Cole singing about a Sweet Lorraine (definitely not the hairy Heep’s version though)

• 1 month later...